News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

best tracks

Started by greco, February 23, 2006, 08:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greco

is there any collection of best tracks of competitons?

CTG

download it from USC site: USC tracks,  2003-2006.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

CTG

zaqrack

but he asked for BEST tracks from EACH competition if I understood it correctly.

I guess there isnt such a collection. But maybe some pipsqueaks will tell here their favourite tracks worth to download.

CTG

Krys TOFF

Hi Greco.
"Best" tracks depend also of rules and car used for the track.
Tell us if you prefer track rules with or without shortcuts and designed to be raced with which car. Then we will be able to answer your request.

Argammon

Oh no  :evil:

Rulez!

Or maybe he should tell us if he wants to race under the rule that you may only touch the keys with your tongue.

Or what's about the rule that you may not touch any road,but only grass  :lol:  I'm sure that is possible on some tracks.

Now seriously:
Your 'rules' are big exceptions and not what I call normal stunts racing.
If you explain chess to a newbie you don't start by explaining him ATOMIC-CHESS first usually,do you?

JTK

I can tell you: Download tracks at http://www.kalpen.de , you'll be pleased...  

...says a track designer.  8)

:oops:

zaqrack

Quote from: "JTK"

...says a track designer.  8)

:oops:

...who made those tracks :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Argammon"Oh no  :evil:

Rulez!

Or maybe he should tell us if he wants to race under the rule that you may only touch the keys with your tongue.

Or what's about the rule that you may not touch any road,but only grass  :lol:  I'm sure that is possible on some tracks.

Now seriously:
Your 'rules' are big exceptions and not what I call normal stunts racing.
If you explain chess to a newbie you don't start by explaining him ATOMIC-CHESS first usually,do you?
One thing that I like in Stunts, it's that you can create your own rules.
You only like shortcuts free rules ? Your choice.
You only like slow cars ? Your funeral, because you'll never be ZakStunts champion when racing only a few tracks per year.

But personally, I have as much fun on tracks with special rules that on tracks with no rule. You disagree ? I don't care.

Just let me remember some competitions/tracks with special rules :
- ISA/IRC/WSC
- IMSA Cup
- ZCT +3
- ZCT 27
- ZCT 28...

And you seem to forget that there is a rule to respect on all ZakStunts tracks : you have to use a designed car. Really free rules is Kalpen/StuntsLOL competitions : all original cars allowed (ie everybody choose indy). This is what should be called "normal stunts racing" as you say. Therefore, ZakStunts is considered as a competition with special rules too. Will you still say you don't like rules ?

Now stop always shouting when somebody talks about rules in a topic. I like all stunts racing, with or without special rules. You don't and I know it.

Now please let Greco answer and tell us what kind of Stunts racing HE likes, not what YOU want him to like.

Argammon

Dear Krys,
I guess my overmotivated speech must have hit you,I appologize :)

QuoteOne thing that I like in Stunts, it's that you can create your own rules.
You only like shortcuts free rules ? Your choice.

Obviously my choice,yes  :lol:

QuoteYou only like slow cars ? Your funeral, because you'll never be ZakStunts champion when racing only a few tracks per year.

The fact that it is very unlikely that I will ever be Zakstunts-Champion has nothing to do with the topic,right?  8)
And it's a bit funny as you first say that I only like slow cars is my funeral  :twisted: and then add I won't be champion because I only race some tracks per year.Make up your mind.
And while we are at it:You won't ever be Zakstunts champion either.Wow!
Biggie!
Now you will most likely say or think "I don't want/try to"
Now guess:I don't want either  8).Or I wouldn't have stopped racing after leading the table before :)

But personally, I have as much fun on tracks with special rules that on tracks with no rule. You disagree ? I don't care.

You obviously do care or you wouldn't have replied to my post with a sidekick against my fast car alergy :D

And you seem to forget that there is a rule to respect on all ZakStunts tracks : you have to use a designed car. Really free rules is Kalpen/StuntsLOL competitions : all original cars allowed (ie everybody choose indy). This is what should be called "normal stunts racing" as you say. Therefore, ZakStunts is considered as a competition with special rules too. Will you still say you don't like rules ?

I don't like rules which are unecessary.You can't say I would be against ANY rule as for example the rule that cheating is not allowed is mandatory,don't you agree?  8)
Of course a competition like the old Kalpen competition is cool as INDY-Racing is really fun but if you want to see the other cars,which are far imperior to the INDY as well, a rule which makes you use them is mandatory and thus,from my view acceptable :)

Now stop always shouting when somebody talks about rules in a topic. I like all stunts racing, with or without special rules. You don't and I know it.

First of all the "somebody" you are talking about was only you in both cases.
Second the main reason I answered to your first post was that it you implied that racing under IRC rules asks for more talent than racing under 'normal' rules.IMO that's pure nonesense which lured me into making a harsh sounding reply as I was puzzled by your post.

I only answered the second post because of the first post you made.Without it I would have gently ignored it.

Now please let Greco answer and tell us what kind of Stunts racing HE likes, not what YOU want him to like.

Yeah of course.
He can do what he wants.But I guess you don't have to try to influence him into that other direction either,do you?
I mean if he hates shortcuts so badly he would sooner or later mention it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I just had to much fun answering your post trying to argue you against the wall like you tried with me.Yes it was fun.
But yes it sounds like the 'old' Argammon which I don't identify with anymore.
So if you don't consider the whole issue as a 'fun' argument but rather take it personally and think "I hope this dipshit will be quiet soon"
Let me tell you that I just posted for the above reasons.

In reality I am very tolerant and everyone can race or advertise whichever rules he likes.

Cheers
Arg

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT242 track, from ZakStunts season 2021?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview