News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 62 Predictions

Started by BonzaiJoe, April 02, 2006, 07:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"only hungarians understand it... :)

hmm, I think you are accurately right :)

CTG

It was really weak. Explanation: ? a Jani = He's the Johnny - it means he's a "big guy", who shows that he's the better in something.

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"It was really weak. Explanation: ? a Jani = He's the Johnny - it means he's a "big guy", who shows that he's the better in something.

:o  really weak  :-D  sorry CTG...

CTG

The man who wins will cross 59 secs.

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "Renato Biker"just say his real name: Jo?o  :-D  or John  :P

A little more curiosity about my name:
My real name is Jo?o Gilberto. (problably even Renato doesnt know). Jo?o its common, like johnny in US, and Gilberto its not very rare (like the football player from Arsenal), but Jo?o Gilberto, all together its very rare.

For you music freaks (of all kinds), Jo?o Gilberto is also the name of the musician that created Bossa Nova (yes, its a rythims name, hehehe - your parents should know something about it ;)). Anybody here know him ? Big partner of Tom Jobim.

The thing is that all of my life, everytime someone knows my name (here in brasil), they allways asked me: "Your parents were big fans of him, right ? Nice tribute!". And I allways answers "No, its because my fathers name is Gilberto and my mother grandfathers name was Jo?o." All my life everybody allways annoyed me about it, hehehe :cry: , in the most of the times they even asked me to sing some of his songs, hahahahaha
:-D  :-D  :-D
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

Sing me a song, please... :P

Renato Biker

let's create a new topic: "the name of Vamolo.."  :P

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "CTG"Sing me a song, please... :P

REALLY... you dont wanna hear me sing :? , hahahahaha
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)