News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Aggtelek (USC 33)

Started by CTG, April 03, 2006, 07:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"Renato's time is killer.  :shock:

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"When that young pipsqueak races, it's for real.

Bonzai, I didn't understand this phrase, sorry  :?

zaqrack

Quote from: "Renato Biker"

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"When that young pipsqueak races, it's for real.

Bonzai, I didn't understand this phrase, sorry  :?

Race against Herr Otto Partz and lose, then you'll see :)

Chulk

Quote from: "CTG"Aggtelek help with some piece of advice and speed data is available on USC site (Tricks & shortcuts menu).
I'll check them out, maybe they can help me beat Renato  :lol:
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Renato Biker

Quote from: "Chulk"
Quote from: "CTG"Aggtelek help with some piece of advice and speed data is available on USC site (Tricks & shortcuts menu).
I'll check them out, maybe they can help me beat Renato  :lol:

hahaha, you have a better time than CTG, his help doesn't help you  :-D
whatever, I don't have secrets, just be fast...  ;-)

CTG

Quote from: "Renato Biker"hahaha, you have a better time than CTG, his help doesn't help you  :-D
whatever, I don't have secrets, just be fast...  ;-)

I must disagree. I told my speed data - that's a good base of comparison. Another thing: I didn't do the inner loopcut at the end which means about 0.5-1 seconds. So with my advice Chulk or you can do even 46.xx. And on the other hand, help is for worse drivers - the good ones know how to make a very fast lap.

CTG

My computer went wrong forever (?) but I have another rpl... on the old winchester. If I can get back my files somehow I'll send it. BEWARE WORLD!!!  :)

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"I told my speed data - that's a good base of comparison. And on the other hand, help is for worse drivers - the good ones know how to make a very fast lap.

that's right, I agree.

Quote from: "CTG"Another thing: I didn't do the inner loopcut at the end which means about 0.5-1 seconds. So with my advice Chulk or you can do even 46.xx.

thank you for your advice, but you don't know how I did this part to drove 47:75. I said that I don't have secrets, so how couldn't I do "the inner loopcut"?   :-k

CTG

I said I DIDN'T DO IT. I duuno about yours but with that loopcut my replay would be about your level.

Renato Biker

I talked about 46:xx, it's improbable (if it's possible). I think 46:xx is possible only with some bug bumps... it's just my opinion, not a provocation

CTG

I know that I lost at least 1 second before the last loop and the inner cut means another 1 second. STILL WITHOUT BUGJUMPS, upper 46 is available.

Chulk

I think CTG is right. High 46 is doable but I don't think many if noone will do it in this race.

Renato Biker

Quote from: "Chulk"I think CTG is right. High 46 is doable but I don't think many if noone will do it in this race.

that's very right  :D

Chulk

I have a new PC so I haven't been able to play stunts in it yet. But I'll wake up and regain my lost position. :twisted:

Renato Biker

Quote from: "Chulk"I have a new PC so I haven't been able to play stunts in it yet. But I'll wake up and regain my lost position. :twisted:

yes, your second place :!: but not the first  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D

Chulk

Quote from: "Renato Biker"
Quote from: "Chulk"I have a new PC so I haven't been able to play stunts in it yet. But I'll wake up and regain my lost position. :twisted:

yes, your second place :!: but not the first  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D
Second is not bad but it's not enough either. I'll fight for the lead!