News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sports & freetime

Started by CTG, April 22, 2006, 10:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

What kind of sports do you like to do in your free time? Or do you have any other special activities?

(Topic is dedicated to Usrin who felt that walking is offtopic :))

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"What kind of sports do you like to do in your free time? Or do you have any other special activities?

(Topic is dedicated to Usrin who felt that walking is offtopic :))
Long distance running, hiking and biking (but I'm afraid the latter is offtopic HERE :)) - sports which need rather endurance instead of special skills (like ball sense) or really strong muscles.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Every freetime activities are in topic here. Even biking or beer drinking. :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

sports: riding my bike, running, hiking (oops the same as Usrin's :)), football

freetime: drinking in pubs, attending garden parties, getting to know new people, metnet, driving stunts, taking photographs, talking on msn (or rarely, on chat), thinking about things, writing, table football etc.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

JTK

Chulk

Football as a sport and biking to go everywhere (in order to save money) Free time is mainly used to read, a little is spent to watch football on TV and Stunts, visiting friends and (of course!) being with my girl.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

I like to read good novels, go for long walks in the day and mainly the night, find strange places, write prose and poetry (but it happens much to rarely), write music, (but it happens much too rarely), post on internet forums (apart from this one, I am mainly active on The Cure's, and Adom9's), listen to music (yes, that can be a full activity too), go biking, play football (but it happens much too rarely), get drunk alone or with others.

I must add that most of my life goes on inside my mind. In there, it is really interesting, like an infinite landscape with lots of energy but random physical laws. But outside my mind I just waste a lot of my time.
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Listening to music and getting drunk! How did I forgot that :?: :?: :!:  :!:
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Renato Biker

to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat,... :P

Mingva

Quote from: "Renato Biker"to sleep and eat, ...
Respect  :lol:

CTG

Quote from: "Renato Biker"to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat, to sleep and eat,... :P

No cycling? No Stunts? LOL!

Eating is also my bad habit. 96 kgs.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"

mine too. 59kgs :)

just finished the first test of my newest recipe: farfalle with asparagus-mushroom-chicken cream sauce

yum
:)

JTK

Quote from: "JTK"Watching handball  8)

...despite that my activities are not very sporty - the rest is eating, reading, making music, recording music, camping with the world's loveliest woman, travelling and sailing, barbequeing, of course and - Stunts!  :-)

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"mine too. 59kgs :)

Heavyweight vs Lightweight - 7 weight groups between us.  :lol:

Heavyweight - unlimited
Cruiserweight - 200 lbs
Light Heavyweight - 175 lbs
Super Middleweight - 168 lbs
Middleweight - 160 lbs
Light Middleweight - 154 lbs
Welterweight -147 lbs
Light Welterweight - 140 lbs
Lightweight - 135 lbs
Super Featherweight - 130 lbs
Featherweight - 126 lbs
Super Bantamweight - 122 lbs
Bantamweight - 118 lbs
Super Flyweight - 115 lbs
Flyweight - 112 lbs
Light Flyweight - 108 lbs
Minimumweight - 105 lbs

Usrin

Quote from: "zaqrack"
Quote from: "CTG"
mine too. 59kgs :)
Zak, how tall are you exactly? I think we can compete in BMI. :)
(Me: 178 cm, 63 kgs --> BMI=19,88 )
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.