News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Orion

Started by alanrotoi, January 24, 2003, 07:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

1 month without an update. I know I can't say nothing because MeganiuM homepage have an update 2 time per year :D, but I'm a reader of Orion homepage and you are 5 pipsqueaks, it's a much important team.

BonzaiJoe

Could it have something to do with Alain's absence?
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Don't worry, amigo :wink: Wait one or two days and renewed team site will appear online. I stuck a little on title (index) page.

Shoegazing Leo

Send the "team work" replays to my labonline e-mail, and the definitive to stuntslol e-mail...

Krys TOFF

3 victories in a few days for Orion : Z 24, USC 4 and SL 4 !!! 8)
I have to put such a post everywhere :!:  :wink:  :lol:

al il professore

but we still have to write history. and to log on team site. and to wake up mingva secret circuits for that :S
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

I gave another victory for Orion, and Mingva gave also a good second place.
Orion good period is still on. :wink:  :D

alanrotoi

Nice update but you forgot that Orion team is racing in FSC (Alain) and in HOTU Championship (Krys and you)  :D

I told you, I'm a fan of Orion homepage ;)

Krys TOFF

I race FSC too.
I finished 3rd of the 1st season, right behind you and BJ.
I'll race this new season, starting at Hendaye also.

al il professore

an update! i need to win z26 and dublin this month.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

good i won z26 but not dublin  :D

still no update? he promised one in summer? okay. next summer then.

I need to win z27 and asuncion !!

Krys TOFF

My car colour choice is yellow.

Cars that don't allow yellow colour :
- XRJ9 and P944 (and cheated cars derived from them) : i choose purple
- LM0002 and Audi Quattro (and derived) : i choose brown

al il professore

LOL this was a germanic post!

I cant say the colors i will use, perhaps the last that will last. Hey i cant use the yellow one now  :cry:

This new rule make things change. its its only utility. i will drive the melange dark gray if everybody allows it.

Anyway we need some germanic presence now.

al il professore

Orion site updated.

www.orionteam.fr.st

zaqrack

eh now Cork is pissed off and ordered me to update the team homepage too.

damn :)