News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Orion

Started by alanrotoi, January 24, 2003, 07:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

I am happy: old site is now online forever!

but i am sad: now all year 2003 is without history for orion team... from january to october 2003, we need to write results and scoreboard pages... Now the update will be monthly: at each beginning of the month, we will publish goals for the coming month and results from the past month tracks with cars, tracks and replays available to download...

rookies can know one new trick/month in the tricks section.

teammates, your help is welcome.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

You'll get from me as soon as I find time... Sorry... :oops:

al il professore

you won hotu champ, win stLOL championship and organize a nice imsacup, you can change what you like with the team website whenever you want.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

argammon leaved Orion. Placed on free agents list... and!

Enlisted cork crew within the minute :)

such a good pipsqueak is VERY demanded... and demanding. Now lets wish happiness and pleasure while racing to our ex-teammate... but no victory please!

bye argammon ;) you will be remembered :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "al il professore"you won hotu champ, win stLOL championship and organize a nice imsacup, you can change what you like with the team website whenever you want.

Mmmm, lemme check my goals...
HOTU champ : won. Goal achieved. :D
StuntsLOL : one race remaining but job is done and I'm champion 2 years in a row, so let's say it's achieved. :D
2nd IMSA cup : well, it's on the way right now. and I hope many pipsqueaks will join. :wink:

Krys TOFF

I'm going to leave Orion at the end of the year.
To know why, check there : http://stunts.bsd.st/forum/viewtopic.php?t=929

Shoegazing Leo

I'm have gratitude because I learned a lot of things on this 16 months. I'm faster 5/20 seconds than 16 months-ago.
But i'm shocked with the way what the things happened and culminate in my exit. I'm really surprised with my release, but the life continues and I will search a new team for me.
Thanks Orion for this 16 months of learning, defeats and victories.

(I'll put this text on Forum...) (And put it this text what was sended to 2003 Orionians by e-mail...)

al il professore

Yes Orion Staff is schizoid... I dont understand why you must leave us... It must be some economical and sponsoring problem :/

I just hope i can stay in Orion team, even asking such stratospheric a salary :p i asked for it to be doubled, and i also added two more sponsors to the team: an asiatic preservative brand and a famous sperm bank...

Lets welcome the new

ORION - PLASTIC POWA - BANKOSEMEN team :)

al il professore

Is z34 mingva's third victory?

BonzaiJoe

You won on ZCT32
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

i mean z34 must be his third victory (second in a row :))

Anonymous

2nd in a row? He did not win Z33.

BonzaiJoe

Nor did he really win Z32, nor is he going to win Z34, so I might as well say this looks like Koenovic's 4th victory in a row...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG