News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

STUNT and other platform

Started by Simon82, October 03, 2006, 02:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon82

Hello to all, I'm a new registered italian user that has played this game for years with a 386SX 20Mhz. This is the best game ever created.  ::)
I've read lead develoaper interview and I was sad reading that source code has been lost.
Do you think that is possible to port this game to another system like Sony PSP? or maybe a Symbian OS port could be a dream!  ;D

Bye

Krys TOFF

Welcome in Stunts community Simon82.

Convert the game will be difficult without source code. It will be a remake, not a conversion.

Simon82

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 03, 2006, 03:57:10 PM
Welcome in Stunts community Simon82.

Convert the game will be difficult without source code. It will be a remake, not a conversion.
I know.. in facts devealoper told that he could rewrite it from scratch. What about pay him to rewrite it? :D
Who better than it could make this?

Best thing would obviously be, find source code but I don't know how. Have you try to contact others devealopers? :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Simon82I know.. in facts devealoper told that he could rewrite it from scratch. What about pay him to rewrite it? :D
Kevin Pickell now works for Electronic Arts. I'm sure EA pays him more than we could do for his programming talent... ::)

Simon82

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 04, 2006, 01:09:39 AM
Quote from: Simon82I know.. in facts devealoper told that he could rewrite it from scratch. What about pay him to rewrite it? :D
Kevin Pickell now works for Electronic Arts. I'm sure EA pays him more than we could do for his programming talent... ::)
Sure, but they pay him for months of devealopment in games that are not nearly comparable to Stunt. This could be easier to rewrite and I think that could make it in free time.. (I'm joking.. but I'd pay surely something for this project).  :-*

CTG

zaqrack

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT242 track, from ZakStunts season 2021?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview