News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Aaaand what to do?

Started by lised, October 28, 2006, 07:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lised

I know this is in very (maybe too) good time, BUT it would be great if you could start to think about what you wanna see in Denmark this time!  ;D

CTG

Things I want to see:

- naked girls
- beer
- chili beans
- naked girls... ;D

lised

Quote from: CTG on October 29, 2006, 09:30:06 PM
Things I want to see:

- naked girls
- beer
- chili beans
- naked girls... ;D

Yes of course! But how about things you can't see in every part of the wolrd?

CTG

lised

JTK

I would be great if we could do real racing this time! And I'd like to see: Zak's happy face because of all the fishfood we'll cook, Jacky crying, because Akoss won one of the life tracks in a hard fight against him, Diesel Joe offering some weed to KHR, Dinmor showing off on his guitar, Ole's penis (ah - no, actually not ::)), Lise finishing Salami Monster's story, CTG slleping in front of the toilet doors, unable to wake up, Usrin's famously drinking eighteen bottles of Koffola and Krys despeartely trying to pronounce "Hihetetlen". Oh yes, and I want to see me being fifth on the overall life race score board.  8)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

I can
Quote from: lised on October 30, 2006, 12:22:13 AM
Quote from: CTG on October 29, 2006, 11:17:39 PM
Naked Lise? :D

I can be naked all over the world too

I can see you naked only at the WSM. I WANT TO!!! :)

DieselJoe

Quote from: JTK on October 30, 2006, 08:40:41 AM
I would be great if we could do real racing this time! And I'd like to see: Zak's happy face because of all the fishfood we'll cook, Jacky crying, because Akoss won one of the life tracks in a hard fight against him, Diesel Joe offering some weed to KHR, Dinmor showing off on his guitar, Ole's penis (ah - no, actually not ::)), Lise finishing Salami Monster's story, CTG slleping in front of the toilet doors, unable to wake up, Usrin's famously drinking eighteen bottles of Koffola and Krys despeartely trying to pronounce "Hihetetlen". Oh yes, and I want to see me being fifth on the overall life race score board.  8)
Nice imaginations! :) Except the last one, because it would mean only 5 participants at the WSM 2007! :P ;D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

lised

Quote from: JTK on October 30, 2006, 08:40:41 AM

That sounds great :) let's do that AAAND a lot of other things. Blokhus is a actually a great town, though it's very small. You can play mini-golf, bowling and the people there are very friendly and loooves to talk to "stragers". If we get bored we can always take the bus to Aalborg (the fourth largest city in Denmark) and do some shopping (or wait that'll just be me doing that :) you can do...eehm do guy-things)

lised

Quote from: CTG on October 30, 2006, 12:45:01 PM
I can
Quote from: lised on October 30, 2006, 12:22:13 AM
Quote from: CTG on October 29, 2006, 11:17:39 PM
Naked Lise? :D

I can be naked all over the world too

I can see you naked only at the WSM. I WANT TO!!! :)

Well I will be naked at the meeting next year too, but it will be in the shower - ALONE

CTG

Don't make me sad. Shall I wash your back? :D

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on October 30, 2006, 06:35:55 PM

if it makes you happier Ill certainly have a nude bath in the sea one evening :D

lised

Quote from: zaqrack on October 30, 2006, 07:44:30 PM
Quote from: CTG on October 30, 2006, 06:35:55 PM

if it makes you happier Ill certainly have a nude bath in the sea one evening :D

haha you won't feel like the odd one out...in the summertime the Blokhus-beaches are visited by naked men -mainly from Germany

CTG