News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

R10/06 - Freedom

Started by Mark L. Rivers, October 31, 2006, 12:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

An Indy race again... No, SDR is not becoming a pure Indy contest. But next track, the last of the season, is born thinking a great Powergear and so the choice about the car has been pratically forced... Well, it's sure an original track, with 2 parts very different. In the first one drivers will have a lot of freedom, but they will have to control PG through a... very strange territory, maybe something that it's not never seen before in a Stunts race! But, sure, correct me if I'm wrong... After this unexplored tract, there is a forced abrupt deceleration (about from 245 MPH to 100 MPH) which introduces in the 2nd part of the race, a bit strange too, a part where driver must interpret the track finding the best line to follow avail the bank-roads located beside the raceway. And then the final, not particulary difficult but not very sleepy, above all for NORH drivers... Yes, NORH driver will have to express all their firm nerves to get the win, but... RH driver will have to put all their mastery and experience for the same target... Let's see! Start has fixed for Wednesday 1st November 2006 00:00:01

Mislav

Well that sounds like very interesting and exciting track, I'm looking forward to it :)

Mark L. Rivers

RH contest: Two drivers open the challenge going down on the track in the 1st day! One of them has choosen "the freedom" in the first part of the track and this explains the difference between their times. Who will follow current leader through many jerks...?  ;)

NORH contest: A pretender of the title has gone yet on the track... Additional points are very important for him...  ;)

http:\\digilander.libero.it\stunts.SDR\index_SDR.htm

Mark L. Rivers

And in RH contest too there's a driver which needs all additional points... and it seems really intentioned to catch all them!  :)

Mark L. Rivers

Gutix takes the lead of RH contest with an awesome shocking time!
Gutix shocks everyone with an awesome performance in RH contest: 1'11"80, 6" better than previous leading time! Current championship leader has found an incredible line which will be very difficult to follow for the other drivers! This time he has choosen to race very soon to defend decidedly his leadership. And now, it will be very hard for CTG to conquer the title, even if he mantains for the moment 2 additional points...

Mark L. Rivers

A long silence, but time goes on...
More than 7 days without new results, really a long silence. But how are drivers involved in the race for the RH title living this days? Sure Gutix has done a move which puts him in a relative calm situation. And sure CTG is searching the way to put his wheels ahead his principal opponent, at least temporarily. But time is going on. Leading time by Gutix has reached about 210 hours and there are only about 300 hours to the finish. Not forgetting Chulk's possibilities... even if maybe he's looking principally for a great performance in NORH contest... By the way, leading since first day of race, I have got by now definitely 2 bonus points in NORH contest for the longest and continuous leading time. This was absolutely necessary to keep alive the hope to conquer the title. But the hardest part of the work remains to do...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Just a question, CTG: how many possibilities do you think to have to win RH title?

CTG

The sad thing is that I'm hyperbusy these weeks, so don't expect any magic from me... :-S

CTG

HUNGARIAN pipsqueaks!!!

I need your help to conquer the title of SDR this year. Please do a favour and overtake Gutix! ;D

CTG

Final replay sent to keep second place against Chulk. Let's see what happens.

Edit: I told my opinion to CTG and Dottore in e-mail about their "great help".

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGI told my opinion to CTG and Dottore in e-mail about their "great help".
They are not your teammates, so they don't have to help you.
When Dottore left Damage Inc. to join silver spirit, he clearly told that he will race only USC and focus on the champion title. I think CTG thinks the same. They don't want to race other competitions.

vamologocomisso

My lap wasnt good because I didnt realised that we suppose to go through that "valley". I tryed just one time going through the valley but got penalty time and give up... too bad. (it was hard and boring to dont lose powergear in the other way)
Aburaf, Im curious: Why you went the same way than me if the others meganium?s pipsqueaks already knows the best way since the beginning ?
anyway Im glad to perform a good ending.

Congratulations Gutix for your tittle!
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 29, 2006, 01:46:49 PM
Quote from: CTGI told my opinion to CTG and Dottore in e-mail about their "great help".
They are not your teammates, so they don't have to help you.
When Dottore left Damage Inc. to join silver spirit, he clearly told that he will race only USC and focus on the champion title. I think CTG thinks the same. They don't want to race other competitions.

I expected some help as I helped them many times in the past.

vamologocomisso

n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)