News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Hello my name is ThugBone

Started by ThugBone, November 01, 2006, 04:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Welcome to Stunts community ThugBone, I hope you'll join some of the competitions and stay with us. ;)

I won't tell anything in German, only German words I know are titles of Rammstein songs, and I'm not sure you'll like to hear me tell you that "Du reichst so gut" or to hear me talk about "Mein teil". :D  ;D

ThugBone

Quote from: JTK on November 02, 2006, 05:12:27 PM
Quote from: ThugBone on November 02, 2006, 03:35:52 PM
?hm sorry guys - but where is the competition for these month (november) ?
I don't see it.. my overview about this forum is still bordered. sorry

You can see all active competitions at the Stunts Portal.

Ahh now i think to understand...i have already register me on zak's page and have driven (?) this course...

Not on all competitions are now races running, right ? By JTK Track 5 is comming soon ?

Quote from: DieselJoe on November 02, 2006, 05:33:41 PM
Quote from: ThugBone on November 02, 2006, 09:28:08 AM@DieselJoe: I war in der Arena noch nie zu einem Konzert, allerdings war die Stimmung/Atmosph?re beim WM-SPiel Angola-Iran fantastisch!
Okay, dann sprechen wir wohl von verschiedenen Arenen, meine ist n?mlich eine Halle! ;) Und das Fu?ballspiel sah mir im Fernsehen nicht danach aus! :D

Also i kenn mich zwar nicht sooo gut in Leipzig aus...aber meines Wissens gibt es hier nur eine Arena...und das ist das Stadion...zu welchen Konzert willst du denn Gr?nemeyer ?

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 02, 2006, 08:34:11 PM
Welcome to Stunts community ThugBone, I hope you'll join some of the competitions and stay with us. ;)

I won't tell anything in German, only German words I know are titles of Rammstein songs, and I'm not sure you'll like to hear me tell you that "Du reichst so gut" or to hear me talk about "Mein teil". :D  ;D

Yes, I have yesterday tried me in the first competition :)

LOL "Mutter" - "Links 2,3,4" :) Do you know the meaning of these songs ? Do you understand that what they are "singing" ?

zaqrack

Quote from: ThugBone on November 02, 2006, 09:28:08 AM
@zaqrack: I have played stunts, years ago soon every day it was great..and i hope all my experience isn't away.
               But what is a "pipsqueak" ?

@CTG: yeah in my holidays this summer I was in Hungary, in Siofok/Balaton. Are you Hungarian ?

pipsqueak: select Herr Otto Partz as an opponent in Stunts - and I know it's hard - but try to lose! You'll know what a pipsqueak is :) Anyway it's just a nice forum feature, that whenever someone writes "pipsqueak" it's automatically "corrected" to "pipsqueak"  ;D

and yep, CTG is Hungarian. me too - along with many other pipsqueaks. Check the ZakStunts scoreboards and you'll see! :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: ThugBoneLOL "Mutter" - "Links 2,3,4" :) Do you know the meaning of these songs ? Do you understand that what they are "singing" ?
I don't speak German but I know a French website with lyrics translation. ;)

ThugBone

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 03, 2006, 11:25:37 AM
Quote from: ThugBoneLOL "Mutter" - "Links 2,3,4" :) Do you know the meaning of these songs ? Do you understand that what they are "singing" ?
I don't speak German but I know a French website with lyrics translation. ;)

Je regarde maintenant tu habite dans France ?

okay my French is much inferior than my english. I have French only 3 schoolyears. English 7 years I think.

Is it true that the french people doesn't have problems with drive against the other cars during parking in ?

DieselJoe

Quote from: ThugBone on November 03, 2006, 08:23:31 AM
Quote from: ThugBone on November 02, 2006, 09:28:08 AM@DieselJoe: I war in der Arena noch nie zu einem Konzert, allerdings war die Stimmung/Atmosph?re beim WM-SPiel Angola-Iran fantastisch!
Okay, dann sprechen wir wohl von verschiedenen Arenen, meine ist n?mlich eine Halle! ;) Und das Fu?ballspiel sah mir im Fernsehen nicht danach aus! :D

Also i kenn mich zwar nicht sooo gut in Leipzig aus...aber meines Wissens gibt es hier nur eine Arena...und das ist das Stadion...zu welchen Konzert willst du denn Gr?nemeyer ?
It definately exists, here are links to a wikipedia entry and to pictures found by google! ;)
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arena_Leipzig
http://images.google.de/images?hl=de&q=arena+leipzig&btnG=Bilder-Suche
I'm going to visit a TOOL concert at the 4th of December! :)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Quote from: ThugBoneIs it true that the french people doesn't have problems with drive against the other cars during parking in ?
Mmmm, I'm not sure what you mean... Do you say that French can park cars without hitting any other car, or do you say we always hit other cars while parking but no-one cares ?
Anyway, we train our parking capabilities with flash games like this one : http://www.pepere.org/jeu-flash_0_x/creneau_1.html or this one (with handbrake) : http://www.pepere.org/jeu-flash_0_x/pepere-frein-main_3.html
;D

CTG

Back to the title: "Hello. My name is Bond. James Bond." ;D

ThugBone

Quote from: DieselJoe on November 03, 2006, 08:10:08 PM
Quote from: ThugBone on November 03, 2006, 08:23:31 AM

It definately exists, here are links to a wikipedia entry and to pictures found by google! ;)
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arena_Leipzig
http://images.google.de/images?hl=de&q=arena+leipzig&btnG=Bilder-Suche
I'm going to visit a TOOL concert at the 4th of December! :)

Ah now i know what you mean..I don't know that is called Arena, but it's possible...the stadium was called so during the WM. But really it's called Zentralstadion...

To your question: I wasn't in there and so I can't say anything about it. sorry

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 04, 2006, 12:09:42 AM
Quote from: ThugBoneIs it true that the french people doesn't have problems with drive against the other cars during parking in ?
do you say we always hit other cars while parking but no-one cares ?

Yes this i what I heared :D

nice games :lol:

Quote from: CTG on November 04, 2006, 10:47:33 AM
Back to the title: "Hello. My name is Bond. James Bond." ;D

That's not exactly right...I'm from the CIA and fight against pirate copy. And my number isn't 007. It's 911 :D

JTK

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 04, 2006, 12:09:42 AM
Mmmm, I'm not sure what you mean... Do you say that French can park cars without hitting any other car, or do you say we always hit other cars while parking but no-one cares ?
Anyway, we train our parking capabilities with flash games like this one : http://www.pepere.org/jeu-flash_0_x/creneau_1.html or this one (with handbrake) : http://www.pepere.org/jeu-flash_0_x/pepere-frein-main_3.html
;D

Yes there is that roumor and it can sometimes be seen in old movies. It's said that in France you may not park with brakes on so that others can bump one car backwards and one forward and park inbetween.

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Krys TOFF

Quote from: JTKYes there is that roumor and it can sometimes be seen in old movies. It's said that in France you may not park with brakes on so that others can bump one car backwards and one forward and park inbetween.
Oh, ok. I think it's not true... Maybe except in Paris sometimes. ;D

BonzaiJoe

Hello ThugBone and welcome to the community!

Ich spreche auch Deutsch mit schlechen Grammatik.

Maybe we met this summer by the Balaton lake, Zak McKracken and I went there on August 20 :)

Now, I only wish for you that you make it through what I call the "disillusion" period. You come to the contest, you begin to race, thinking you are really good, and then once you've worked hard on a strong replay, you find out that you are AGES behind the leaders and you simply can't imagine how anyone can be so fast. This is the time of disillusion. One must not give up at this time, but simply begin to race harder and learn from strong replays :)
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Welcome Thugbone. It seems you're a very active forum member! That's great. I wonder if CTG has some competition now...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Competition? Don't make me laugh. I'm still the main spammer with a lot more posts than anybody else. ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGI'm still the main spammer with a lot more posts than anybody else. ;D
CT, CT... CTG is spamming. ;D