News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Forever Sir Lewis Hamilton!!!

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, March 18, 2007, 02:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger to stand on the podium after a Formula-1 race!!! :) FOREVER NIGGERS!!! :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

You said the N word. You are the nigger guy! ;D (watch South Park S11E01)

Krys TOFF

Very good race by Lewis Hamilton, that's right. ;)

Usrin

Australia: 3rd place, Malaysia: 2nd place... will we celebrate a nigger victory in Bahrain? ;)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Krys TOFF

Impressive again Lewis Hamilton.
It was surprising to see Ferrari unable to match McLaren after what they made on 1st tests in friday.

They said that there was a motoric problem with Raikk?nen's car, but they found it worthy not to change the motor, rather go for a lower performance in today's race, but avoiding a penalty for next race with this. I wonder if it's true, but yes, Hamilton beat both Ferraris. And I would really like to see a nigger victory in Bahrain! :)

629.09 km

CTG

Lewis Hamilton is a dirty nigger, he should go back to the jungle (with Ron Dennis). ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGLewis Hamilton is a dirty nigger, he should go back to the jungle (with Ron Dennis). ;D
One of the most stupid sentences you ever told... ::)

CTG

Yes I know. But I can't stand McLaren.

Chulk

Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 09, 2007, 01:01:57 AM
They said that there was a motoric problem with Raikk?nen's car, but they found it worthy not to change the motor, rather go for a lower performance in today's race, but avoiding a penalty for next race with this. I wonder if it's true.
It is. Kimi's car had a water leak in Australia.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

We still have to wait for the first nigger victory - but seeing Lewis Hamilton's brilliant performance, for not so long now. B?FF! Forever Lewis Hamilton!

629.09 km

CTG

Hamilton is getting dirtier and dirtier every week. GO BACK TO COFFEE PLANTS!!! ;D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on April 15, 2007, 07:47:22 PM
Hamilton is getting dirtier and dirtier every week. GO BACK TO COFFEE PLANTS!!! ;D
Do you hate him because he's nigger, because he's in McLaren or because he's not in Ferrari?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Second option. I always hate McLaren drivers.

Usrin

FOREVER LEWIS HAMILTON, the first ever nigger leader in F1 World Championships! ;)

1     Lewis Hamilton (GBR, McLaren-Mercedes) 30
2    Fernando Alonso (ESP, McLaren-Mercedes)   28
3    Felipe Massa (BRA, Ferrari) 27
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.