News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts League

Started by CTG, June 05, 2007, 02:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Today I'm going to buy the new keyboard, beware Duplode! ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: ChulkAmazing replay by Krys!
Thanks. ;)

CTG

Let's say lucky instead of amazing. He wasn't faster than AbuRaf in the first half of the track. :P

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGLet's say lucky instead of amazing. He wasn't faster than AbuRaf in the first half of the track. :P
It wasn't luck : I deliberately wanted to do this magic carpet, as I told a few days before the deadline when quoting the song "I believe I can fly". :P

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on June 27, 2007, 07:44:29 AM

This is what everyone wanted to hear, I think!  ;)

Chulk

Good for the competition... Bad for Duplode.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on June 27, 2007, 07:44:29 AM

On the other hand, my University semester ended today... ;)

By the way, Audi's handling is so sugar-coated you often do not even realize you lost 20mph on certain corners, only to ask "where the skid I lost 2 seconds?!" by the end of the lap.

CTG

Yep, Audi is the real maxout car. It explains my first ZSC victory with this car on ZCT 45. ;D

CTG

For Duplode: I'm not hunting on your time. I want to beat BJ's. ;D

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on June 29, 2007, 07:59:06 AM
For Duplode: I'm not hunting on your time. I want to beat BJ's. ;D

Fine, I had foreseen it  ;D. Of course I'm racing for the victory, but I have my alternative ( ;)) targets as well...

CTG

Bonzai Joe's time will be dead, I'm almost sure. Although it's a really strong lap.

CTG

I can't open my mailbox since last evening, be patient if you sent any replays. Now I'm going home and will be back around 6 pm on Sunday.

About my time: worse than expected, somehow the delay of keypress is longer with the new keyboard. :(

CTG

Update is coming soon, new track too. Final results of Dubai will be published tomorrow afternoon as I'll have a nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy exam at 2pm and now it's time to start learning. :D

CTG

Next week challenge: Pretoria with Acura NSX. My test lap was 59.55, winning time will be around 53-55 seconds.

Mark L. Rivers

It's my second race with Audi, the first after a long time. I think I can improve in the future with it, but I want to tranquilize Chulk about is sure victory against me in this race. I can have some regrets about last race but not for this one. And (modest mode OFF) I think I won't lose more than a race in last 4 rounds... (modest mode ON)... maybe...   ;)