News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Best replay with each car

Started by BonzaiJoe, January 03, 2008, 05:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Let's see if we can agree on a replay canon :) Rules should be that nobody suggests his own replays, and then we discuss to find out. These are only suggestions!

Corvette: Gutix, Z70
ACURA: Alan Rotoi, Z16
Lancia: CTG, Torino (?)
Ferrari: Argammon, Z31
Jaguar: Ayrton Z59

Fill them out!

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Jaguar: Gutix, Z41
Indy: Alain, Eger

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Oh damn...

Acura Rotoi ZCT16
P962 Gutix ZCT36
Jaguar Gutix ZCT41
Countach Bonzai Joe ZCT42, Argammon ZCT33
Indy that old Nailwood replay, BJ ZCT20, ZCT32 (I was unable to do the trick), ZCT46
Corvette Alan Rotoi ACT02, maybe Usrin ZCT29
Ferrari ZCT39 winners, Rotoi ZCT47
Lancia BJ ZCT21
Melange Alain ZCT40
LM002 ZCT35 Argammon, ZCT54 Gutix
Carrera ZCT18 Rotoi
Audi ZCT24 Argammon (far the weakest - Audi is probably the car which is the least available for great replays)

My best replays: probably ZCT28 Melange and CTRACK2003C Indy
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

CTG

Audi has some really nice tricks...

Quote from: CTG on January 07, 2008, 01:11:25 AM
Audi has some really nice tricks...

Other cars have better and nicer ones.

1000.08 km

CTG

Maybe not that attractive but very powerful and tricky.

BonzaiJoe

I think Argammon did a better Audi job on ZCT60 than ZCT24... I agree that his ZCT35 replay is the best Jeep one. As for the old Nailwood replay, it's good, but I beat it, so it wouldn't really make sense on the list. I think my ZCT21 is nowhere near CTG's Torino replay, and that Rotoi and Usrin's Corvette replays are nowhere near Gutix's ZCT70 (which is probably the best power gear replay ever). Apart from that, nice suggestions :) keep them coming!

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 07, 2008, 07:03:23 PM
I think Argammon did a better Audi job on ZCT60 than ZCT24... I agree that his ZCT35 replay is the best Jeep one. As for the old Nailwood replay, it's good, but I beat it, so it wouldn't really make sense on the list. I think my ZCT21 is nowhere near CTG's Torino replay, and that Rotoi and Usrin's Corvette replays are nowhere near Gutix's ZCT70 (which is probably the best power gear replay ever). Apart from that, nice suggestions :) keep them coming!

:) I haven't seen the mentioned new replays. I closed my eyes in 2005. :)

1000.08 km

BonzaiJoe

Do yourself a favour and watch Gutix on ZCT70...

zaqrack

could we please collect all the rpl files (ZCT's of course available) and record videos with dosbox? We could publish a replay Hall of Fame on zakstunts/stunts wiki

CTG

Of course we can, I would be glad to make some. But I prefer some pipsqueak's tribute video. Like best of BJ, best of Gutix, etc.

Argammon

Very interesting topic!
Is it about the best looking or the strongest replays? Because if it is about the strongest I would not say that my audi replays are "far the weakest"!

Unfortunatly I missed to many races to voice a qualified opinion.

I didn't look up, but didn't BJ do some strong indy replays? And CTG IMSA? Might look them up later!

CTG

I guess we are looking for attractive and strong replays (2 in 1).

BonzaiJoe

I was thinking strongest. For this project anyway, no reason why we shouldn't also assemble the best looking.