News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2008 - Location unknown

Started by zaqrack, January 07, 2008, 10:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lised

How I dearly wish I would be there  :-\

CTG

Gellérthegy... And a photo about it from the hostel's WC window ;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: zaqrack on August 15, 2008, 08:51:10 PM
I can report that Bonzai Joe has safely arrived to Budapest :)
We already met for a short time in the afternoon did some shopping today and also climbed the Gellért-hill while eating lots of berries. I'm busy with other activities the following two days, and still have not completely recovered from my illness but we'll meet on monday for sure.

I just realized the blue bike is given to my uncle right now, the road bikes are converted to single speed. Have some more bikes, but I'll have to check which are suitable for riding now.
That surely leaves us a tandem and my mountain bike suitable for climbing. We'll see if it is possible to do the time trial or not... A tandem race could be a lot of fun. :)

by the way, I'd like to thank Usrin for the great weather forecast for the weekend available on metnet.hu :)

Well, in the worst case, we can ride the same bike, everybody is waiting for the new pipsqueak in the start.  :D I trust in everyone, so I would accept the times.  ;D

I will check if I have some pálinka left up in the balcony... I don't think, but there might be some left...
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 16, 2008, 12:00:26 AM
I trust in everyone, so I would accept the times.  ;D

Well... you will "suck" versus me then! ;D

zaqrack

should we allow replay handling on the bike race? :)

Usrin

I won't appear on the Net until Monday morning, so I would like to ask somebody to call me if anything important happens about the meeting. Thx! I'm preparing for Monday afternoon (buying beers, etc...)
:)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

A small bottle (0,25 litres) of pálinka will be in my rucksack for the meeting.  ;D

1000.08 km

BonzaiJoe

When would be a good hour to meet up?
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

15h is fine for me, it could be an option to meet at your apartment and go down with Sedsel to Andi's workplace to check her hair. Andi is working from 14:30. Then we can go straight to our home, I'll do the shopping for the food earlier if I can.

JTK

It's today now! (obviously). What have you been dojne? Drinking? Eating? Tell the poor working class people somthing from the Stunts Olymp... :-X
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

I'm arriving at Budapest 12:45 CET to Népstadion. I'll travel/walk to Flórián tér then. I'll be waiting then in front of Zak's house and waiting for the first man to arrive from you there. BÖFF!!!

1000.08 km

BonzaiJoe

I've just gotten out of bed, and am about to go to the Élelmiszer to buy some breakfast. At 12:00-12:30, Zak will arrive here with his girlfriend, and she will check my friend's hair (and give her a haircut in Denmark and be paid in seafood). Then Cork's Crew will go shopping and finally arrive at Zak's door and let Akoss in!
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 15, 2008, 07:44:02 PMit's the smallest WSM in history!
Nope, smallest international Stunts meeting was Zak travelling to France and sleep 1 night at my home back in 2003 and eating some French specialities (mainly cheeses and mustards, even both together if I remember it well).

CTG

Maybe I'm going there to salute you, guys. Not for the whole afternoon/evening but a few hours.

JTK

- Any races?
- Any meat (or beans?)
:)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de