News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

BATRacer

Started by Krys TOFF, March 08, 2008, 11:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Getting Kool tools and starting 4 championships instead of 1 at a time made my ranking decrease a lot (500 points => 390 points). Obviously the system calculates with number of championship wons compared to total championships started, and it also count % of finished races and number of poles, victories, podium, ...

Anyway, I started to get more points with my results (pole, podiums and victories) and I'm back in top 10 active French pipsqueaks for the moment. But real rank will be shown at the end of my championships. If I win 1 or 2 of them (so far I lead 2 of them (1 of them with good gap, the other is very sharp leading), I'm 5th on another one and 8th on last one) I'll climb again in the ranking. ;D

Also, I started to get some overall records (see attached image). What are yours Chulk and Ayrton ?

Chulk

This is my only World Record:
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

My world records updated ;D

Krys TOFF

Well, I like this game and now I reached the top 1000 pipsqueaks and I'm 5th best French pipsqueak. ;D

Krys TOFF

Updated Wolrd records. Of course, some of them went down in ranking since last time. But I got a 4th top 10 record in my MR2 Road class mid-season. :)

Chulk

This is my new rank:
2171th with 122,67 points and...
Poles      7   Podiums   11
Wins      3   Fastest   1

I got a Pole + Win combination last race of BTCC Touring with MZ.

Krys TOFF

My stats at this moment to compare with yours Chulk. ;)
I won a ChampCar championship while having only 1 victory on it, but I had 7 2nd places, 4 poles and 3 best laps for only 2 retirements. :)

Krys TOFF

I found a "replay exporter" to keep the details of the races : http://trendell-studios.net

Example with a good result for me in my current LMES game. I'm in sharp battle for the lead with Zarkovic guy, only a few points between us while we're both leading by more than 100 points to the 3rd guy (Stephan, Zarkovic teammate) : http://trendell-studios.net/batracer/view.php?id=1336 ;D

Krys TOFF

Updated stats and records. All records don't fit into 1 screen now, I had to to 2 images.
I lost all my F1 records but I almost don't play F1 carset, there's not enough strategy on them, except F1 2005 with tyre specificity.

Chulk

I think F1 86 has some tactics as well, as fuel is not needed, you could use your tyres a lot and pit 2 times or have its usage at 0 and try not to stop on softs... Anyway, I prefer A1GP o any other carset (that I tried, of course). I'm now trying F199. Cars are quite similar in speed and the main difference is its mech duration. BAR breakes almost every race if you force it too much...

Krys TOFF

I reached the 1000 points barrier this morning. Next steps, top 500 drivers, and then 1500 points. ;D
But it's becoming harder and harder to get points. The better ranked you are, the lower each victory is worth in points.

Krys TOFF

And now, the overall 20000 points limits is achieved, and top 500 global rank too since a few days.
BAT score points close to 1200. Top 100 drivers are all above 2100 points in BAT score.
Along you progress and get points and rank, each performance gives less points. Only 100 BAT score points (the one in red) for my 4th championship victory (in V8 Supercars) while I got 600 for my 1st one. It will be hard to enter top 100, but I'm sure I can. ;)

Chulk

You're doing great Krys! I started another A1GP (still the best after trying Champcar and batseven as mid-season). Waited almost 2 months for an A1GP for here. After the first 2 meetings (4 races) I'm leadinng by one point and have a 2nd place on the starting grid for the next sprint.

Krys TOFF

A1 is a good carset, but difficult.
My favorite carset remains LMES, where race strategy is the most important.
I'm testing the new indycar carset, I'm 2nd of the championship after 3 races although I got a retirement (an aggressive guy colliding on me :() at 1st race, my teammate is 1st (no retirement). :)

Chulk

Finished 2nd on the sprint mentioned before and now I have 5 points of advantage.