News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New teams

Started by CTG, April 03, 2008, 10:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

So you work surrounded by women? Nice!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on September 29, 2012, 01:37:57 AM
So you work surrounded by women?

Me too. It's not as good as you think. Take 5 women, close them in the same room and they are going to kill eachother. Or at least you will experience incredible malice, machination and hate between them.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on September 29, 2012, 03:17:24 PM

Me too. It's not as good as you think. Take 5 women, close them in the same room and they are going to kill eachother. Or at least you will experience incredible malice, machination and hate between them.
Nice!
I love when people fight over stupid thing. I like to watch them do it and after everything is settled down, I like to spark someone up and re-start the fire!

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on September 29, 2012, 08:41:38 PM

Nice!
I love when people fight over stupid thing. I like to watch them do it and after everything is settled down, I like to spark someone up and re-start the fire!

Unless they want to involve you...

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on September 29, 2012, 09:14:53 PM

Nice!

Well, that can complicate things... still fun anyway

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on September 29, 2012, 10:33:48 PM
Quote from: CTG on September 29, 2012, 09:14:53 PM

Nice!

Well, that can complicate things... still fun anyway

Not for me.

Krys TOFF

Take an inflatable platic pool, put mud in it and enjoy a wonderful women mud fight. ;D 8)

Chulk

Horny Frenchman is back!!

CTG