News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts League 2008

Started by CTG, June 16, 2008, 04:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

But you know about Krys's connection problems... He's not checking here at the moment.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 29, 2008, 09:06:01 PM
But you know about Krys's connection problems... He's not checking here at the moment.

Hmmm... I still hope he's going to send a replay.

Chulk

He said his problems had solved...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

I just realized it's worth for Krys not to send a replay...

Quote from: USL rules(average of the round - worst result of the round - 2) seconds for the loser

Average time of the round was ~1:07.50, AbuRaf did 1:16.05 at the last place. That would mean -10.55 time difference for Krys. Watching his performance in the first 5 rounds, maybe this is better for him (unless he can do at least 1:15.40).

Krys TOFF

So, I missed a race. I'll race tomorrow the last one.

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 03, 2008, 12:00:43 PM
So, I missed a race.

And we are very sad about that. Especially me, I got only +2.65 in time difference due to my stupid rules... ;D

CTG

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on October 04, 2008, 01:17:51 AM
Come on, don't hide so hard... ;)

I'm not - I was about to send an unremarkable recognition lap yesterday, but I manage not to save the file... next run scheduled to Sunday. ;)

CTG

New replays:

Duplode 58.50
AbuRaf 1:02.20
Krys Toff 1:04.05

CTG

Ayrton's replay arrived with 3 hours delay in the mailing system, official results only in the morning. BJ and CTG have their official final times on the scoreboard; possibly no more replays from Zak, AbuRaf and Chulk; Ayrton's replay just arrived, no clue about Duplode and Krys.

Chulk

No replays from me, had no time to improve a few secs...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on October 13, 2008, 03:05:50 AM

It seems we have to official results. Update in the late morning.

zaqrack

Neither from me, would have to improve 1.5 secs to achieve a decent result and catch 1 point.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on October 13, 2008, 04:33:55 AM

Neither from me, would have to improve 1.5 secs to achieve a decent result and catch 1 point.

More... Duplode improved.

SITE UPDATE IN PROGRESS!

CTG

Well... it finished - even if 2 weeks later than it was previously thought.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BONZAI JOE! He showed a really tactical racing (only 3rd in overall times), always giving the performance required to the victory and so he kept his perfect record (7-0-0). Well-done, champion! ;)

Ayrton had far the best overall time, getting 4 bonus points - but losing versus Bonzai Joe and CTG gave him only the second place. He was a noble opponent of BJ!

CTG earned the most round victories and finished 3rd with the same score as Ayrton had - but the rules say time difference has a priority in this case... Only Cork's Crew members could steal points from him.

Duplode showed a stable strong performance, losing only versus the later podiumers. With a luckier draw he would be able to finish higher than 4th.

Chulk's performance was getting better in each rounds and after beating Zak with Corvette he provided a safe 5th place for himself.

Zak made a great start with 2 victories but the unlucky car/opponent order made him fall back to 6th position - with a lot better overall time than Chulk had.

AbuRaf showed his usual enthusiasm in racing but it was a bit few in this case. His victory over Krys gave him a well-deserved 7th place.

Krys Toff's performance was an absolute disappointment. 0 points, far the worst overall time, one missed race. I don't know what happened to him but I hope to see a more motivated horny Frenchman in the new USC season!