News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts League 2008

Started by CTG, June 16, 2008, 04:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

JACOB!!! Your replay is invalid! ;D

(drive like all the others do: the track!) ;)

CTG

No updates now, just the fresh times:

Bonzai Joe 5.xx seconds, invalid ;D
Zak 1:11.50
AbuRaf 1:15.60

BonzaiJoe

Just because it has some penalty time :) That's not illegal :P (by the way, the penalty time is 2:51:00)
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 03, 2008, 04:57:26 PM
Just because it has some penalty time :) That's not illegal :P (by the way, the penalty time is 2:51:00)

Now THAT's what I call a listfiller!  :D

CTG

Good news: next track is here.

Bad news: I can't access the attached files at freemail, you have to wait for the results a bit (the trick: I'll forward those e-mails to my MSN addres and open from there - but due to the low speed of that fuckin' freemail at the moment, it could last an hour...  >:()

So:

Track name: Lima (Peru)
Car: Porsche 962 IMSA
Deadline: 20th July 2008, 23:59
Difficulty: 3/5
Predicted winning time: 1:10.00

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on July 07, 2008, 10:43:06 AM
I'll forward those e-mails to my MSN addres and open from there

Use gmail, auto-forward all other addresses to that account and you won't have such problems anymore, and we won't suffer this much from waiting :D

CTG

Freemail sucks... I forwarded them to hotmail but attachments were blocked somehow.

Gotta create a new gmail account, I have one for official things (not for Stunts).

CTG

Site updated! ;)

Bonzai Joe won the round with an amazing finish, well-done (and grrrr... you were lucky facing an extremely busy CTG, especially with his worst car... okay, no excuse - you were a lot better this time)! Ayrton made the biggest KO of the round versus Krys, impressive performance. Alternative last sector from Duplode, seems to be easy but very practical - sometimes easier is better. And a nice victory for Zak, too.

Let's move to the next round: P962 can show a slightly different power balance! ;)

CTG

Very silent first week... :-\

Btw have I already mentioned that Kiev analysis is available on USL site?  ;)

Duplode

1. Judging from the scarce information given by the current scoreboard, this race will not be too dissimilar to Kiev: Rather large gaps and a nearly unsettling concentration of replays in the final days... and I'll probably indulge in both cases!  :)

2. The terrain, with those lakes surrounded by highlands, is somewhat suggestive. If only the track was called "La Paz" instead of "Lima"... ;)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on July 17, 2008, 02:28:07 AM
2. The terrain, with those lakes surrounded by highlands, is somewhat suggestive. If only the track was called "La Paz" instead of "Lima"... ;)

La Paz was already the name of another Stunts track. On the other hand it's very rare when I try to make a similar terrain/scenery for the city name. Like next one: Venice without buildings on the water. Just water and the road (I was in minimalist designer mood - but the track will be very hard with Lancia! ;))

CTG

Before I forget, I publish the next track which starts on Monday. Taste it - it's quite a hard one!

Track name: Venice (Italy)
Car: Lancia Delta Integrale
Racing period: 21st July - 3rd August 2008 (deadline at midnight)
Difficulty: maybe 5/5, if you want to drive really fast
Predicted winning time: hmmm... let's say 1:00.00

BonzaiJoe

It really doesn't look like a 1.00.00 track with the Lancia :D But looks can deceive...

It doesn't look like Venice either, but I guess they must have built a racetrack somewhere else in the lagoon.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 18, 2008, 12:15:34 PM
It really doesn't look like a 1.00.00 track with the Lancia :D But looks can deceive...

More/less than 1:00.00? ;) It's quite a fast track!

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 18, 2008, 12:15:34 PM
It doesn't look like Venice either, but I guess they must have built a racetrack somewhere else in the lagoon.

There's the point! We will also have a realistic track in this USL. Which one? You will see... :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGWe will also have a realistic track in this USL. Which one? You will see... :)
According to track names, it will be Shangaï or Montreal. I tip for Montreal because it's the indy track.