News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Opponent Near

Started by CTG, February 24, 2003, 08:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Looping Warriors, Euroteam Masterstunts and Unskilled Drivers presents...  :D

alanrotoi

The fusion is a fashion right now....

BonzaiJoe

The new Orion is born! I'm looking forward to seeing this team on track. I hope the five pipsqueaks will grow even stronger now.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Will you build the homepage of this time? and logo? I would like to see those things :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I only know that Looping Warriors home page won't close, there'll be the main information about Usrin and me.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

XDude_NL

Krys TOFF

Another 5 members team, like Orion.
Noobs & Newbies are 3. But maybe andre Geo will join them soon ?

Meganium and Cork are the only ones still 2 members... I really hope they won't merge !!!

alanrotoi

Good Idea! I'll talk with Cork.

Thank you!

al il professore

1. about meganium cork fusion: the cloned babies die three years later of serious lung disease

2. about ops: u can never compare them to orion. Alain, Mingva, Krys, Argammon and Leo are unique. Alain in particular.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Bismarck, we'll miss you much!  :cry:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm not here until 22nd, I'll have my Easter break. You can only contact me in email sometimes I'll browse the Net (1-2 times). CTG please send me the results. So I won't be on the chat - the people who don't like when I'm on the chat must be happy now :( ... there are some it seems (if you don't like me on the chat tell it to me and I won't come anymore). So happy racing, happy Eastern, I'll come back after my holiday. :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

are you talking seriously about people who don't like you in the chat? I guess it's a joke... I hope

BonzaiJoe

I hope you won't leave even if someone tells you to...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

H? te Poo! El ne hagyjad a csetet, mer' k?l?nben sose k?ld?m el az rpl-jeimet (nem mintha sz?ks?ged lenne r?). Am?gy is gyere vissza, hogy szivassuk az Oriont! :lol:

Sorry guys, I had to tell it in Hungarian... :)