News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Opponent Near

Started by CTG, February 24, 2003, 08:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

okay CTG but at the moment you are a member... please send your rpl to team, at the moment you have the best. if you want you will get mine, too
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Krys TOFF

I don't understand really how ON  team works...
You have to ask for replays ?
In a good team, replays are shared between pipsqueaks, even before beeing sent to competitions managers.
That made the strenght of Orion in Z29 for example.

If there are members not doing it properly, then there are tensions in team... Orion had such a crisis recently.

Btw, without CTG's shortcutfinding ability and with Usrin almost not racing, ON team will be weak next year and Akoss Poo will feel alone...
Alone in a cruel Stunts world. :|

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"I don't understand really how ON  team works...
You have to ask for replays ?
In a good team, replays are shared between pipsqueaks, even before beeing sent to competitions managers.

No, no! Akoss and me share the replays, but I almost never get an rpl from Usrin, neither Fernando. Akoss wants my rpl if he has weaker time, and he sends his own one, if i want to. It's rather buisness, not teamwork. But you can see: we are close to Orion, so our tactics seems to work. Unfortunately only SEEMS...  :?

al il professore

lol business more than team work :D

what a hell!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

True words Krys, the Stunts world is very cruel at the moment, there's hate all over the place. You wouldn't think we're just trying to play an old racing game :D
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Is there anybody to draft poor, old and unskilled CTG?  :lol:

al il professore

You have acquaintances with cork :) finalize it. Or make CTG again. and Bolo!

i liked the period when they posted approximately in the same hour than you in the forum and never came on the chat room... and we were believing they were ghosts...

From that time, i even received a mail from bolo, saying me he is real :) I'm sorry Bolo, i thought you were less than a pipsqueak  :oops: , now i know you are real ;)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

I'd be happy to see Unskilled Drivers team in action again :) There are some new pipsqueaks without a team. Maybe they'd like to form a team with CTG.

CTG

Yes, re-born of Unskilled Drivers is one of the possibilties. But only if I can't find a strong team to join...

Mingva

Let's think:
1) Cork's Crew already have 4 members, and if next year will be max 4 pipsqueaks per team, I'm not sure to see you there;
2) Dutch Alcoholics aren't very active now, but it's possible to see you in one team with them (only in different name, of course);
3) MeganiuM Aces High - alanrotoi likes to race alone or with his non-active family :D
4) Orion, hmm. Naah, at least I'm not wishing to see you in Orion after your silly talks about our team and me :P

So, I'm waiting re-born of Unskilled Drivers  :wink:

BonzaiJoe

Join Meganium Aces High, then finally it can be a real team, you will have a strong teammate, and maybe Alan Rotoi will race for real again :D
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

this guy never raced for real...

he just raced like in a dream

Argammon

Perhaps just stay in Opponents near?

CTG

Everything is possible but staying in Opponent Near has less chance then the other ideas...  :D

CTG

OK, chance of staying in Opponent Near is close to 0 percent...  :)