News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0110

Started by Krys TOFF, November 09, 2008, 11:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Track is available, enjoy the race with the Countach. ;)
1st win for Zak ? Maybe. We'll see. :)

Mark L. Rivers

Good track this one, Krys, I like it. Now I have only to learn to drive in NORH mode this terrible car thinking I raced with it seriously only one time in RH mode (Komarom, USC almost 2 years ago)...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 10, 2008, 05:55:17 PM
Good track this one, Krys, I like it.
Thanks. Now you have to hope that Duplode hates it. ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 10, 2008, 10:09:50 PM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 10, 2008, 05:55:17 PM
Good track this one, Krys, I like it.
Thanks. Now you have to hope that Duplode hates it. ;D

I dont' think anymore to the classification. It has been great thinking to rescue my gap and conquer a new title in a so exciting way. I knew it was really hard but I wanted to put anyway in the race all my passion. And when the passion pumps up, an eventual (probable, in this case) delusion is greater. But now it's already behind me, at least for the large part.
I'm looking forward for the next two races. I want to canalize in it all my Stunts energy and grim, giving my best. Duplode is a real champion, a great champion, and he's deserving his current position. If he will beat me in these last races too (even only one), as sure he's determined to do it ;), he'll make as shining as possible his win, demonstrating, if it's still necessary, he's the absolute champion of this year, and that FTT0109 was absolutely uninfluential on the walk for the title. And in this case, my regrets about last race will disappear entirely.
So, don't think to me as a resigned driver or a driver who hopes what is absurd to hope. Duplode has alredy won this title. Deservely. But I won't gift him these two races. It wouldn't be the best way wherewith I could dignify his final win. So... he will have to sweat a lot to put his wheels ahead mine, that's for sure...  ;)

zaqrack

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 09, 2008, 11:11:57 PM
1st win for Zak ? Maybe. We'll see. :)

not amongst such motivated pipsqueaks fighting for the title. This is only warm-up for me as I stated before :)

Duplode

Well, I think the most direct way to reply to Mark's post without getting at a loss for words was to arrange time in the morning to drive an opening lap immediately... ;)

Chulk

I promise to join some time this week too. BTW, Mark, you shouldn't give up. Zak is good with Countach and Krys too, maybe they can help you. Don't count on me, I hate Stutns Countach (The real one is amazing!)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Chulk on November 11, 2008, 09:59:31 PM
Mark, you shouldn't give up. Zak is good with Countach and Krys too, maybe they can help you.

Maybe you're right, Chulk. Anyway I don't want to think to the classification. As I said, I want mainly drive in these races as I know I can do.  ;)

Quote from: Duplode on November 11, 2008, 01:01:37 PM
Well, I think the most direct way to reply to Mark's post without getting at a loss for words was to arrange time in the morning to drive an opening lap immediately... ;)

If you want you can now reply a second time...  ;)

Chulk

Well, 1:14 seems strong. I know how to do it but just couldn't do all fast sectors in the same lap. I think 1:12 is possible but not lower. We'll see at the end of the month.

Chulk

LOL! Zak and I posted our new lap times at the same moment! I saw the standings and I was 3rd with 1:17.35, submited my time and then I'm 3rd with 1:16.00 and Zak's 4th with 1:16.10!!! What a coincidence!

Mark, looking at the scoreboard, you have your last shot at the title with Countach. It seems Zak and me can get podiums here and take points from Duplode.

zaqrack

you better work on that 1:16.00 of yours :)

Duplode

Oh, what a scoreboard... :)

Mark L. Rivers

Really a scoreboard that I had never seen before....  :) :) :)    A fantastic final of the season (thinking also that last race will be an Indy race) but, above all, a fantastic prologue of the next one, with Zak that will have finished is warm up and maybe BJ who will have got his camera... Simply great!  :)

And now I have only to recover my health (awful week with high fever and gastroenteritis problems...) in order to make a good new session before the end of this race (1.14,45 wont be sure a time lower than final Duplode's time...). As you know, my target is not the title, but keeping open the fight for it until the final race: I think it would be a great result anyway thinking on what Duplode has shown to be this year...  :)

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on November 21, 2008, 11:59:34 PM
you better work on that 1:16.00 of yours :)
Are you talking to me or to Duplode?  :D

Duplode

The only thing I know is that I must hurry and find a few (dozens of?) tenths or else I'll find myself in trouble.  ::) And since I haven't said it since this race started: screw the Countach.  :-X