News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT91 - Heartbeat

Started by zaqrack, December 30, 2008, 04:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on January 15, 2009, 12:50:05 PM
Beside this, I would highlight that Heartbeat is the 13th consecutive race with absolute no chance for IMSA cars...  ::)

Yes, that hurts very much... :-\

IMSA Cup was my favorite Stunts event.

zaqrack

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on January 15, 2009, 12:50:05 PM

I'm encountering a lot of problems trying to approach the leading times. I had not thought this, and I'm very disappointed about that.  :( 
Beside this, I would highlight that Heartbeat is the 13th consecutive race with absolute no chance for IMSA cars...  ::)

the only reason for this is that IMSA cars are always popular between newbies and occasional pipsqueaks, so they can't gather as much positive bonus as not so popular cars. OK, the 2008->2009 transition also worked against them, by renormalizing the percentages.
I promise an Indy race in ZS soon, but until then you can stat convincing drivers not to use them!

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on January 15, 2009, 01:25:39 PM
but until then you can stat convincing drivers not to use them!

Okay fresh meats: if you dare to use an IMSA car in the following few months, I'll emasculate you... ;D

kidding

BonzaiJoe

Once again: what is the point in reducing bonus for cars that didn't achieve a top position?
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

BonzaiJoe

Yay :)

By the way: I'm inactive because I've been really busy and now because my thumbs are hurt :( I hope they will heal so I can race in the weekend.

CTG

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 15, 2009, 08:06:34 PM
Yay :)

By the way: I'm inactive because I've been really busy and now because my thumbs are hurt :( I hope they will heal so I can race in the weekend.
Your thumbs hurt? Are you sure you have completely recovered from your last hand injury?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

No, that still bothers me sometimes, but this is very different: on Wednesday evening, I spilled corrosive decalcifier on my thumbs, and thursday morning one of them hurt, was swollen and bleeding under the nail. Then the other one followed, and while they are better now, they are still extremely sore. This means theoretically I could race, but it would hurt a lot every time I want to go left on a straight road. Hopefully it will soon be good enough to race. But now I know how it feels to be corroded, which is kind of cool :)

Duplode

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 17, 2009, 01:16:34 PM
No, that still bothers me sometimes, but this is very different: on Wednesday evening, I spilled corrosive decalcifier on my thumbs, and thursday morning one of them hurt, was swollen and bleeding under the nail. Then the other one followed, and while they are better now, they are still extremely sore.

At least your nails weren't seriously decalcified and were there still so you could still bleed under them... ::) On this topic, I used to find (minor) nitric acid stains interesting: they switch your skin colour to bright yellow and you can't wash them away at all  :)

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on January 18, 2009, 02:27:17 AM
On this topic, I used to find (minor) nitric acid stains interesting: they switch your skin colour to bright yellow and you can't wash them away at all  :)
Time to make a Simpson movie with real people! ;D

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on January 18, 2009, 02:27:17 AM
I used to find (minor) nitric acid stains interesting: they switch your skin colour to bright yellow and you can't wash them away at all  :)

Sounds really familiar to me... ;) On the other hand, I killed one of my fingerprints with NaOH. ;D

alanrotoi

It's sure I'll win this track!

CTG

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on January 19, 2009, 09:11:47 AM
Quote from: alanrotoi on January 19, 2009, 04:20:51 AM
It's sure I'll win this track!

Which character of you? :P ;D
The character that spoke, probably. Remeber people with multiple personalities are usually not aware of thier condition...  ;)