News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0203

Started by Krys TOFF, February 16, 2009, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Will be available tonight at FTT website. ;D
Designed for Duplode's official Skyline car release through ZakStunts 2009 package.

Krys TOFF

I forgot to modify 1 parameter so you can't post your times. I'll correct this tonight but until that if you have a time you did today then simply send me your time by MP or mail (no replay required, just the time) and I'll add it tonight in the scoreboard with the post time corresponding to the mail's time.

Thanks to AbuRaf for telling me the issue. I'll add your time tonight AbuRaf. ;)

Duplode

The Skyline approves of this track  ;)

Krys TOFF

I modified the track a lot to make it fit the car during track creation. I still don't know enough about this car to create a suitable track easily.

AbuRaf70

Muchas gracias, Krys, por asentar mi tiempo...

Hoy he visto que hay nuevos problemas en la página...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Chulk

That Nissan really is tricky!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: AbuRaf70 on February 18, 2009, 01:35:57 PM
Hoy he visto que hay nuevos problemas en la página...
Which issues ? ???

Overdrijf

Quote from: Chulk on February 18, 2009, 10:36:38 PM
That Nissan really is tricky!
You can say that again.

I just posted a time, but then I realized I only have a video of it, no replay. Ah well, it's going to end up at the bottom anyway...

Krys TOFF

Thanks for joining Overdrijf, but please record your replay for your next attempt, I want to add it in replays package after the race. ;)

Overdrijf

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 20, 2009, 10:49:35 PM
Thanks for joining Overdrijf, but please record your replay for your next attempt, I want to add it in replays package after the race. ;)
Plus that it's a bit harder to cheat, if you have to edit your video to matched your RH'ed replay. *evil*
I'll try to set a better time, best way to take care of it...

Chulk

Quote from: Overdrijf on February 20, 2009, 11:25:48 PM
Plus that it's a bit harder to cheat, if you have to edit your video to matched your RH'ed replay. *evil*
Not really. If you know how to edit your video convincingly, you can record your RH'ed replat section by section as you're doing it.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

AbuRaf70

Perdón Krys por no contestar enseguida... 

Al día siguiente, ya funcionaba perfectamente otra vez, tan es así que no tuve problemas para asentar mi nuevo tiempo...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Overdrijf

Mijn excuses heb je ook Krys, al weet ik niet helemaal waarvoor. Ik lig in ieder geval geen laatste meer.

[/I can do foreign too me]

Duplode

AbuRaf: por favor excusa Overdrijf, que acaba de regresar y, por tanto, se está acostumbrando a algunas de nuestras convenciónes  ;)

Duplode