News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0204

Started by Overdrijf, March 08, 2009, 11:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbuRaf70

Muy feliz de ver los tiempos logrados por Duplode, Chulk y Gutix en mi pista... y nada menos que corriendo en NoRH...  ni pensar si lo hubiesen hecho en RH....

FELICITACIONES...!!!    y por supuesto, nuevamente gracias a Krys por haberme dado ese gran gusto... 

Y además, la gran sorpresa...   ya está la 205....!!!     

Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Duplode

Let me mention Chulk's time almost caught me by surprise - I was pretty close to considering myself satisfied with 1:06.35 during my final session yesterday... anyway, thank you guys for the compliments, and thanks to AbuRaf in particular - the chase for the final tenths on this track was one of the most satisfying drives I had in a while!   

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on April 06, 2009, 02:29:18 AM
Let me mention Chulk's time almost caught me by surprise - I was pretty close to considering myself satisfied with 1:06.35 during my final session yesterday...
Damn! Why are you so self-demaning?!

Quote from: Duplode on April 06, 2009, 02:29:18 AMthe chase for the final tenths on this track was one of the most satisfying drives I had in a while!
I couldn't agree more!

Aburaf, prometi y cumpli, pero que queres que haga si Duplode esta imparable?! Jeje.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Impressive times for the top 3, I didn't imagine that going under 1'08 without RH was possible.

I was quite silent these days, sorry for that. I had to do a Stunts break. It happens sometimes.

Motivation is back now, I'll check Overdrijf track proposal and will do the website big update in the next days. Congrats to the podiumers once again and thanks to AbuRaf for his great track.

I'm not sure you'll enjoy that much the new one with Audi. :P

AbuRaf70

Efectivamente Chulk...  cumpliste lo prometido, con un tiempazo, que yo creía imposible en NoRH...

Pero, quien iba a pensar en el tiempo increíble de Duplode...  evidentemente, ya tiene ganado un lugar entre los "Grandes del Stunts"....

Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Overdrijf

When looking for tracks for the latest episode of Stunts Pro Academy I also looked into this track. I didn't end up using it, but I do mention it in the video. The track no longer seems to be available on the FTT website (getting caught between no longer being the "active" track but not being included in the archive yet), but I did still have it on my own computer. So I'm attaching it to this post for posterity, and for people who became interested after seeing the episode.

Erik Barros

Thank you @Overdrijf, your lessons are valuable!!