News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

STUNTS SHIRT

Started by zaqrack, March 20, 2003, 08:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satanziege

I heard that sending the money via bank-transfer was quite costly (possibly more than the shirtitself ;) ), would it be possible to send the money to JTK or someone else who goes so that he passes it on? Or are money transfers not so costly anymore since the EU enlargement?
FNORD!

JTK

I would do this. I'd also take your shirt with me and send it from here (Germany). I guess money transfers still are very expensive between different countries, especially between different currencies.  :?

::: offtopic: What happened to your avatar? :::

zaqrack

I'll get the shirts until next tuesday and then I can tell the exact price.

Cyberman

It?s too late by now, but I want to say that I?d be interested as well. So I hope there?ll be another Shirt sooner or later.

zaqrack

Shirts done, just got the mail.
I'll get them tomorrow evening.
Price is 8EUR each, or 2000HUF.

I hope there was nothing wrong with the order, and that they look damn good :)
Tomorrow we'll see :)

Zak

zaqrack

I have right now the following things on my bed:

2 M size shirts  one of them is red
6 L size shirts
5 XL size shirts
1 M size pullover

they look good, I like it :)
Too bad the factory mixed up the pullover orders with someone and instead of 1 L and 1 XL we got 1 M. I hope its not such a big problem :(
If it wont fit on satanziege it'll fit on me, and he can have a shirt... if tis ok.

Cant wait to hand out the shirts :)

Zak

alanrotoi

I want the black shirt if I can choose :)

zaqrack

JTK

Great! Send greetings to my two XL-shirts!  :D  Shall I pay in EUR or HUF next week? And then, Satanziege, shall I take yours with me (which one?) and send it to you?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Whoooo that sounds great. Don't touch my XL black Stunts shirt. :)
Chürműű! :-)

2832.16 km

satanziege

Quote from: "JTK"And then, Satanziege, shall I take yours with me (which one?) and send it to you?
Would be pretty cool if you would. I'd like a L size Black T-Shirt then... M would be a little tight ;)
Should I send you the money in advance (would need your bank connection anyway) or when you know how much the post costs?

Thanks!

And cool Zak, that it worked out this way.
FNORD!

DieselJoe

Hey JTK, as I won't go to the meeting, too, could you pleeeaaaaaaaase also take my shirt? :roll: It's the red one in M
Would be very cool :D

@Zak: Already thanks a lot! If you have the time, can you make photos of the Shirts? Only if you have... :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

zaqrack

photos? only on the 13th, when we are all wearing them :)I

JTK

@ DieselJoe and Satanziege: No problem at all. Simply send your addresses to me, then I'll send the t-shirts to you and tell the price  :twisted:

DieselJoe

"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool