News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ISM 2011?

Started by Mark L. Rivers, September 12, 2010, 08:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

It would be nice for me host the event for the 5th consecutive year. But, at this moment, no assurance about it. Let's see what it will happen in next months...   Btw: bye all!  :)

Duplode

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on September 12, 2010, 08:00:45 PM
Btw: bye all!  :)

"You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello"  :)

And I guess you can foretell my opinion on the actual subject matter, Mark   :) ;)

Mark L. Rivers

It will be. Even if, just one month ago, I was sure there won't be a 5th edition.
Absolute lack of time due to work engagements and not a very good mood after a very cold welcome reserved for this topic were the reasons.
But two weeks ago, listening the soundtracks of the Stunts' videos I realized in the past years, I understand that there's enough embers under the cinders to give life to a new edition of ISM.
Sure it will be a more "easy" edition than the past ones, a bit less itemed, due to a big engagement at work (PMI Certification is my target in the first semester of the new year) and other stuff. But the quality of the event and, I hope, the enjoyment of the participants will be at the usual standard.
Soon more info.

zaqrack

great!
really looking forward to it!

BonzaiJoe

I'm going to have a lot of free time in most parts of January...  ;)
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

CTG

Guess what: I won't have time to participate.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on December 11, 2010, 03:31:42 PM

Even with no ZakStunts race in January? C'mon... should I start with the motivating insults? ;D  :D

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on December 15, 2010, 01:48:47 AM
Quote from: CTG on December 11, 2010, 03:31:42 PM

Even with no ZakStunts race in January? C'mon... should I start with the motivating insults? ;D  :D

You can't. :P

BonzaiJoe

Nah, maybe we can't. I think CTG has just realized there is no way he can finish in the top anymore. Zak would probably beat him too. No insults are going to change that...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

BJ: weak try :P

The fact is that I work too much, sometimes 13-14 hours/day. Since that, I have no power to play, to chat, to spam here... Give me 2 extra hours per day and I will come back. But without that it seems to be impossible.

zaqrack

change of workplace?
you'll burn out before turning 30. No salary is worth 13-14hrs/day imho.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on December 17, 2010, 09:52:42 AM
change of workplace?
you'll burn out before turning 30. No salary is worth 13-14hrs/day imho.

You are right. But... (too many stupid reason to stay at least for one more year)

AbuRaf70

Felicitaciones Mark....!!!!

No podía ser que comience un nuevo año, sin que esté presente este Clásico del Stunts, como lo es el ISMO DE MARK, año tras año...

Y estoy muy contento de poder participar nuevamente en él...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.