News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Hermann Tilke Jr. (RacerBG)

Started by RacerBG, July 18, 2011, 03:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacerBG

Well I had maded after my default circuit record laps ofcourse :D a new circuits for our beautiful game called Stunts. 8)

I had builded 3 tracks so far: one oval, one city track and one sky track (mostly).

I had tried to prevent chesting on them and also I had added many details to them using only the build in TE.

Feel free to comment on them, testing and give suggestions guys. :)
Stunts full crazy man with top perfomance from backwards!

CTG

dreadnaut

should we use one blindly for ZCT-143?  ;)

Friker

Quote from: dreadnaut on April 01, 2013, 02:17:14 AM

wow that would be huge...! I think of it as a useless track for zakstunts but it could be fun to ride some nonsense once. :)

CTG

Quote from: Friker on April 01, 2013, 11:55:18 PM

wow that would be huge...! I think of it as a useless track for zakstunts but it could be fun to ride some nonsense once. :)

like bj's track last year?

Friker

Quote from: CTG on April 02, 2013, 12:23:16 AM
Quote from: Friker on April 01, 2013, 11:55:18 PM

like bj's track last year?

BJ's track was brilliant! What a pitty I didn't have too much time for that. :-/

RacerBG

For me it doesn't matter. The important thing guys is to have fun and a lot of exciting races. :) My only dream was to join in some competition - I will do it finally but I will not be a very active player. My choice is Zak Stunts.
Stunts full crazy man with top perfomance from backwards!

alanrotoi

This year Zakstunts is not that strong, it is possible to have good results while stunts gods like Biker and Duplode are asleep.