News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2013

Started by CTG, December 28, 2012, 06:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FIFA Golden Ball 2013 - who will be the winner?

Ribery
2 (28.6%)
Messi
2 (28.6%)
cristiana
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

CTG

Ambivalent feelings about the latest football results:

- Deep crisis at Barca, skid off Real!  >:(
- Atletico Madrid was quite impotent versus Malaga  ::)
- Juventus couldn't beat Napoli, wheeeeee! :P
- Györi ETO had a hard time against the weakling Kaposvár, only a lucky last minute victory (1-2)... however, 3 pts in the pocket, so who cares? :D Btw great comeback from the best ETO player of the last decade: Tarmo Kink assisted the first goal and scored the second one.
- Újpest sucked a really huge one: Paks humiliated them in their own stadium (0-6) ;D ;D ;D

CTG

BonzaiJoe

:( screw Real Madrid. Unlucky red card for Manchester United. Actually, I think red cards should be abolished. The player should be sent off, but a new one allowed in (unless all substitutions have already been used), and then of course still suspension for the next matches and a fine for the club.
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

DICKSUCKER MANURE!!!  :D :D :D

(though Real is also a piece of crap, still better than Manure)
Chürműű! :-)

1607.22 km

alanrotoi

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on March 05, 2013, 11:22:20 PM
:( screw Real Madrid. Unlucky red card for Manchester United. Actually, I think red cards should be abolished. The player should be sent off, but a new one allowed in (unless all substitutions have already been used), and then of course still suspension for the next matches and a fine for the club.

You can't do that, nonsence.

BonzaiJoe

I think it's football's answer to death penalty.
Also, if the aim is that the best team wins the game, the rule about red cards works against this.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on March 05, 2013, 11:22:20 PM

Nice utopia anyway.

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on March 05, 2013, 11:32:43 PM
DICKSUCKER MANURE!!!  :D :D :D

(though Real is also a piece of crap, still better than Manure)

I hope cr goes back to MU and Mou also leaves the team - I hate to hate a spanish team so hard. Real Madrid with Hierro, Morientes and Raul used to be a noble opponent.

How strange: even if Puskás played in Real Madrid, most of the Hungarians prefer Barcelona...

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on March 06, 2013, 02:07:19 PM
How strange: even if Puskás played in Real Madrid, most of the Hungarians prefer Barcelona...
There are lots of Argentinians that still prefer Cristiano R. over Messi. Sometimes people hate our own players because they don't win the world cup with Argentina (as if it were that easy...).
There is a stupid belief that Maradona won the entire cup all by himself, so people expect Messi to the same. They think Maradona is still better because Messi hasn't won a WC although that does not apply to Pele on ther very stupid logic.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on March 06, 2013, 02:57:40 PM
Quote from: CTG on March 06, 2013, 02:07:19 PM
There are lots of Argentinians that still prefer Cristiano R. over Messi. Sometimes people hate our own players because they don't win the world cup with Argentina (as if it were that easy...).
There is a stupid belief that Maradona won the entire cup all by himself, so people expect Messi to the same. They think Maradona is still better because Messi hasn't won a WC although that does not apply to Pele on ther very stupid logic.

Why do I feel that Mr. Osuna will argue ? :D

alanrotoi

I think Maradona is still, better just because he has many more years to improve his skills. We should compare them in 10 year to have a complete analysis or opinion.

They have diferences on the field.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on March 06, 2013, 03:24:49 PM
Why do I feel that Mr. Osuna will argue ? :D
I knew he would say Maradona is better, but he's not those that simply say 'Messi will be better than Maradona if he win the WC...'
Everytime somebody says that, I tell them Pele is the best then (he's not!), just to piss them off (which I manage to do every single time)

alanrotoi

Yes, I think if Messi keeps this way, he'll be considered the best all times. He has a lot of story to write yet, that's the best of it. We can enjoy his game for a lot of time yet.

Usrin

Time to give my lists. :)

National teams, liked:

1-2. Hungary & Slovakia
3. Norway
4. Germany
5. Uruguay
6. Denmark
7. Czech Republic
8. South Africa
9. Iceland
10. Liechtenstein

National teams, hated:

1. South Korea (since World Cup 2002)
2. Australia (riverkillers, go home!)
3. Romania
4. Greece
5. England
6. Portugal (incl. cr factor)
7. Sweden (incl. Ibra factor)
8. Netherlands
9. USA
10. Northern Ireland

Clubs, liked:

1. Szolnoki MÁV FC
2. MFK Košice
3. Viking Stavanger
4. Athletic Bilbao
5. Barcelona
6. Celtic
7. AZ Alkmaar
8. FC Eger (my favourite town of those with a 1st league team in Hungary)
9. MTK (Béla Illés spent his best years there, now it's a low-budget team based on young own trained players)
10. Kashiwa Reysol

Clubs, hated:

1. Paris SG (became the playground of a bored billionaire + Ibra factor)
2. Videoton (I think it doesn't need any comment)
3. Puskás Akadémia (Videoton II in Orbán's home village, playing in the 2nd division)
4. Chelsea (see at PSG)
5. Anzhi Makhachkala (see at PSG)
6. Real Madrid
7. Újpest FC
8. Bayern München
9. AC Milan
10. Ferencváros (would have been 1st on this list some years ago, but they didn't deserve the suffer they went through due to the leaders of Hungarian football and their own management, looking at the club only as a source of money).
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on February 26, 2013, 11:21:35 AM
6 South Korea (I can't forgive the World Cup 2002)

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 28, 2013, 09:32:56 AM
2 South Korea

Quote from: Usrin on March 07, 2013, 05:14:50 PM
1. South Korea (since World Cup 2002)

What's with all this South Korea hate from Hungarians? Is it a common thing for most Hungarians?
I know you said WC 2002, what's the deal with it? You didn't even took part in it...