News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2013

Started by CTG, December 28, 2012, 06:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FIFA Golden Ball 2013 - who will be the winner?

Ribery
2 (28.6%)
Messi
2 (28.6%)
cristiana
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on July 27, 2013, 05:27:47 PM
Football in Orbanistan...

Champions League, "Q2":

Györi ETO FC - Maccabi Tel-Aviv 0-2
Maccabi Tel-Aviv - Györi ETO FC 2-1

Europe League, "Q1":

Videoton - Mladost Podrorica 2-1
Mladost Podgorica - Videoton 1-0 ;D

Celik Niksic - Budapest Honvéd 1-4
Budapest Honvéd - Celik Niksic 9-0

Europe League, "Q2":

Vojvodina - Budapest Honvéd 2-0
Budapest Honvéd - Vojvodina 1-3

Stromsgodset - Debreceni VSC 2-2
Debreceni VSC - Stromsgodset 0-3

Well-done! The worst international performance of Hungarian teams ever.

All results are suspicious... I say this after watching some of the games...

Honvéd-Niksic 9-0, that is definitely a fixed game, it was terrible to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfykkRIFjk0

DVSC-Strömsgodset: there were some big chances for Debrecen where I felt that the forward just didn't want to score the goal...

Honvéd-Vojvodina Novi Sad (Újvidék) and Györ-Tel-Aviv: the two Hungarian sides just didn't want to play football... it was like Celik Niksic against Honvéd, but less prominent...

I feel that this was the price for last year's Videoton 'super' performance...
Chürműű! :-)

2990.82 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on July 28, 2013, 10:53:50 AM

Champions League, "Q2":

Györi ETO FC - Maccabi Tel-Aviv 0-2
Maccabi Tel-Aviv - Györi ETO FC 2-1

Europe League, "Q1":

Videoton - Mladost Podrorica 2-1
Mladost Podgorica - Videoton 1-0 ;D

Celik Niksic - Budapest Honvéd 1-4
Budapest Honvéd - Celik Niksic 9-0

Europe League, "Q2":

Vojvodina - Budapest Honvéd 2-0
Budapest Honvéd - Vojvodina 1-3

Stromsgodset - Debreceni VSC 2-2
Debreceni VSC - Stromsgodset 0-3

Well-done! The worst international performance of Hungarian teams ever.

All results are suspicious... I say this after watching some of the games...

Honvéd-Niksic 9-0, that is definitely a fixed game, it was terrible to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfykkRIFjk0

DVSC-Strömsgodset: there were some big chances for Debrecen where I felt that the forward just didn't want to score the goal...

Honvéd-Vojvodina Novi Sad (Újvidék) and Györ-Tel-Aviv: the two Hungarian sides just didn't want to play football... it was like Celik Niksic against Honvéd, but less prominent...

I feel that this was the price for last year's Videoton 'super' performance...

I should partially disagree. ETO was a piece of crap, they deserved to fall.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Kazincbarcika failed to finish in the top8 last season, moreover, due to financial and motivation problems, finished the season with an awfully bad streak, losing almost all matches by a big goal difference...

People say the club managed to get stabilized, and we can compete in the NB III Group East.

In the new season, there are much less clubs competing in the NB divisions, 16 teams in NB I, 16 teams in NB II and 3x16 teams in NB III (last year: 16, 2x16, 6x16).

The NB III East teams are:

Cigánd
DVSC-DEAC (Debrecen)
Ebes
Eger
Felsötárkány
Ferencváros II (Budapest)
Hajdúböszörmény
Hatvan
Jászapáti
Kazincbarcika
Létavértes
Nyírbátor
Putnok
REAC (Budapest)
Tiszaújváros
Veresegyház

It will be interesting to see matches against Eger, Felsötárkány, Tiszaújváros and especially Putnok, they will be the local rivals. Eger and Felsötárkány will also be the team which I like in the group besides Kazincbarcika. Veresegyház is the hometown of CTG's main chat b!tch, so I'm looking forward to that match, too.

First match: August 17, Felsötárkány-Kazincbarcika.
Chürműű! :-)

2990.82 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 07, 2013, 11:43:38 AM
Veresegyház is the hometown of CTG's main chat b!tch

Naaaaah, FORMER main b.i.tch!   :-X

(OFF: the lost Melange race on that track versus Duplode still hurts - on the contrary, I could win Heves and Izhevsk ;D)

Usrin

Quote from: Akoss Poo on July 28, 2013, 10:53:50 AM
It is obvious that it was fixed, but I still can't understand how could they do it in such a stupid way, and why wasn't an average defeat enough for the Monten*s. It's nowhere possible to bet on a result like 9:0...

About the others: I agree that the Hungarian teams simply didn't want to go further in the cups. I'm afraid that there is a simple reason for that: they can earn way too much money with a relatively good performance in the crappy Hungarian league. (Yes, this is due to Orbán and his mafia.) Therefore they don't want to risk their podium place in NB I with focusing on European cups...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

BonzaiJoe

Danish teams are also sucking in Europe

AaB lost to Dila Gori from Georgia and were eliminated (which is kind of okay because that team eliminated AGF last year and this makes us look less stupid)

Randers FC lost at home to Rubin Kazan and will of course also lose in Russia and be finished

FC Nordsjælland got completely thrashed by Zenit St. Petersburg in the CL play-off and will now play Elfsborg from Sweden in the EL play-off

Esbjerg fB faces St. Etienne from France in the EL play-off. They will get whacked.

FC København is directly qualified for CL group stage, but they are currently sucking hard in the Danish league, losing the first three games and taking last place.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

The title holder Györi ETO started the season with 3 pts from 4 rounds (only a single serios opponent so far), still waiting for the first victory. Quite disappointing from the second richest team in Hungary.

BonzaiJoe

Arsenal - Aston Villa  1-3  :D

Great start of the Premier League today!

CTG

Premier League sucks, watch La Liga!

BonzaiJoe

It's boring. It's a league with only two teams.

CTG

But the other 18 teams form a really exciting championship.

BonzaiJoe

I think the real reason why I prefer the PL is that I feel more related to British culture. I know bands and people from London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, and have many friends who support British clubs. I also have friends who support Real Madrid and Barcelona, but none who care about the other 18 teams fighting for 3rd place.

That being said, I also appreciate that the top is a bit more spacey in the PL. I have no doubts about the football quality of La Liga.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 18, 2013, 11:11:30 AM
but none who care about the other 18 teams fighting for 3rd place.
Well, my favorite Spanish club is still Atletico Madrid.

CTG

Levante was a way too easy opponent for the "new" Barca. The first real test will be in the third round, against Valencia.

Meanwhile RMA didn't deserve victory versus Betis. But it was nice to see cr's impotent attacks...  ;D It's no use to evaluate a player after a single match, but Isco is a promising attacker - both as a scorer and a team member.

CTG

What about a top league's prediction game? Try to find out the final podium of La Liga / Bundesliga / Serie A / Premier League!

La Liga:
1 Real Madrid
2 Barcelona
3 Valencia

Bundesliga:
1 Bayern München
2 Bayer Leverkusen
3 Borussia Dortmund

Serie A:
1 Juventus
2 AC Milan
3 Internazionale