News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Nagasaki (USC 84)

Started by CTG, March 24, 2014, 08:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbuRaf70

Otro replay de Nagasaki
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

AbuRaf70

Nuevo replay de Nagasaki
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

CTG

Sleepy improvement. I hope to see a tight finish and some surprises.  ;)

CTG

Unofficial replay: too bad, it gave 54 seconds penalty time...  :D

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on April 19, 2014, 10:45:31 AM

Speaking of surprises: the deadline is tonight!? Ouch!

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on April 19, 2014, 12:38:42 PM
Quote from: CTG on April 19, 2014, 10:45:31 AM

Speaking of surprises: the deadline is tonight!? Ouch!

...and now your opponent will be AbuRaf and dreadnaut for the victory! ;)

CTG

Small improvement, maybe the last one (?).

Scoreboard:

1 CTG 1:18.00
2 ABU 1:22.45
3 DRE 1:22.55
4 DUP 1:23.95
5 AFU 3:32.30

dreadnaut

Nah, the last part is too relaxed. You have a 1:16.50 ready, you'll just post it at the last moment.

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on April 19, 2014, 07:05:15 PM
Nah, the last part is too relaxed. You have a 1:16.50 ready, you'll just post it at the last moment.

It's not ready yet.

Duplode

Short on time, I didn't feel like copying dreadnaut's line (what on Earth is that? Great find!), so again this is just deadline day symbolic improvement. As far as I can tell I also go through a hole in the penalty system near the finish, though it is nowhere near as spectacular as the one in the top laps.

CTG

Duplode: I think utilizing eachother's tricks is normal, that's the base of public replay system.

Btw here it comes: 1:16.90, probably the final replay from me (teenager chicks and wine are waiting for me).

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on April 19, 2014, 10:25:22 PM
Duplode: I think utilizing eachother's tricks is normal, that's the base of public replay system.

Of course it is normal; it's just that (1) I entirely forgot to check when the deadline was, and so (2) didn't watch your replays before today, leading me to (3) choose to spend the few minutes I had to race today playing with my previous line rather than copying yours for what would in all likelihood be losing time anyway. It was just a circumstantial decision.

(In any case, I was busy for the last hour and a half and will leave now, so no last minute replays from me.)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on April 19, 2014, 11:25:17 PM
Quote from: CTG on April 19, 2014, 10:25:22 PM

Of course it is normal; it's just that (1) I entirely forgot to check when the deadline was, and so (2) didn't watch your replays before today, leading me to (3) choose to spend the few minutes I had to race today playing with my previous line rather than copying yours for what would in all likelihood be losing time anyway. It was just a circumstantial decision.

(In any case, I was busy for the last hour and a half and will leave now, so no last minute replays from me.)

I'm sad to hear you are out of the race.

dreadnaut

Since I'm around, one last replay!

Duplode, the full-bridge slide is just great :o

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on April 19, 2014, 11:43:11 PM
Duplode, the full-bridge slide is just great :o

It reminds me on a certain SDR/ISM full tunnel-roof slide... ;)