News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Am I a liar?

Started by pArAnO, October 24, 2002, 06:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Am I a liar?

Yes
3 (42.9%)
No
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: October 24, 2002, 06:02:27 AM

CTG

Quote from: Argammon on January 08, 2008, 10:50:09 AM
My opinion:

YES ;D

My opinion:

Even if he was a liar, you aren't better than him. Before saying anything about my lies: the question was pArAnO, not me. :P

BonzaiJoe

I still can't quite believe in pArAnO's performance. Can someone email him and invite him to the next LeStunts-style live race? He should be the best live pipsqueak in the world.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Result of the poll was 4-3 in 2002, quite a dividing person.

His NFS Porsche record - Zone Industrielle, 2:02, not GT1 but 911 Turbo (95) - was suspicious, too.

Friker

btw when I had a slow computer I was not aware of that and some things was very easy to do (in other games etc. - main improvement were RTSs..). with a quick computer some things are much harder to do. so he was maybe not aware of having this "advantage". or maybe he is really talented :) that's also possibility

Chulk

Where can I download this track? I want to try it with all the fuss that it caused...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Chulk

CTG

alanrotoi

They key for winning this track was the jump in the second bridge at the beginning of the track. If you see the car goes to the road faster than a normal jump, so I could accelerate before the other pipsqueaks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya_ZjO7uNlM

Chulk

Quote from: alanrotoi on August 02, 2013, 01:10:36 AM
They key for winning this track was the jump in the second bridge at the beginning of the track. If you see the car goes to the road faster than a normal jump, so I could accelerate before the other pipsqueaks.

This is around 1:05. Why did 1:12.75 cause such a witch-hunt?

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 02, 2013, 07:09:12 AM

pArAnO said he's racing without RH.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on August 02, 2013, 08:45:32 AM
Quote from: Chulk on August 02, 2013, 07:09:12 AM

pArAnO said he's racing without RH.
How long did race last? A month? I don't think it's impossible to do 1:12 NoRH if you try long enough...

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 03, 2013, 12:01:41 AM
How long did race last? A month? I don't think it's impossible to do 1:12 NoRH if you try long enough...

Quote from: ISA/IRC site
16/11/2002 Wow, what a race we had on Buenos Aires! It was historical moment - in the first three days 10 pipsqueaks sent replays, and all without using RH! Two new pipsqueaks joined to us, and we saw another victory from Alan Rotoi.

16/10/2002 So, ended another ISA event in Amsterdam. And again won Alan Rotoi. He took all 3 wins after he found out this competition. Congratulations! Now will be race in Buenos Aires, native city of Alan Rotoi.

You aren't really fond of digging up facts from the web, are you? ;D

ISA/IRC was a monthly competition, just like ZakStunts - with a half month displacement.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on August 03, 2013, 08:28:40 AM
You aren't really fond of digging up facts from the web, are you? ;D
I am if I have to, but it's easier to ask

CTG