News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Heights of pipsqueaks' cities

Started by Shoegazing Leo, February 19, 2015, 07:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

CTG: around 190-200 metres.

Kazincbarcika highest point: Bükk-tetö (Bükk Peak), 409 m a.s.l. (border with Nagybarca).

Lowest: around 125 m I guess.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Usrin

Szolnok (HUN), my hometown: 89 m above sea level.
Stavanger (NOR), town where I'm living now: between 0-135 m. Usrin Home is at 40 m a.s.l.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

JTK

Kiel: 5 - 74,2 m a.s.l. The house I live in is at lowest level, regularly the cellar was flooded (until five years ago we got really strong stationary water pumps). But I live at fourth floor anyway.
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

afullo

Almese: 364 m official (main church), ~ 360 m home, ~ 335 m minimum (probably, but not sure, a point depicted in ZCT228 - OpenTopoMap has contour lines every 10 m), 1323 m maximum.

Cas

Here, Córdoba is between 352 and 544 m
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

alanrotoi

Since 2018 I live in Castelar (10km from Buenos Aires) and is at 28m over sea level.

PS: Castelar is the name of zct219 for this reason.

Usrin

Quote from: Usrin on February 23, 2015, 03:01:22 PM
Stavanger (NOR), town where I'm living now: between 0-135 m. Usrin Home is at 40 m a.s.l.

Since this post, I have moved twice within the same borough of Stavanger. The current Usrin Home is at 52 m a.s.l.

Overdrijf

I realized a while back that the exact places I've lived so far are by now probably a unique identifier. Statistically speaking nobody in the whole world has lived in exactly the same 5 cities and towns I have.

The heights are less unique, given my general location. Something like 0, 5, 10, 20 and 30 meters above sea level. With 10 being the current one.

Daniel3D

Don't overestimate the value of some information. Your past address are stored in your personal information at your local county office. So unless you are under investigation for some serious shit, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

I've been screened for trustworthiness by our intelligence agency. They asked for information and that I should not hide aliases if they found one I didn't give I would automatically fail the screening.
I only gave them 3 out of 8. (Have done some minor things and didn't want it know) they never found any of it.

I lived around Amsterdam most of my life. So basically at sea level. I live in Culemborg now for about 14 years at 10 to 13 meters above sea level.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Overdrijf

Quote from: Overdrijf on March 09, 2022, 09:16:45 AM
I realized a while back that the exact places I've lived so far are by now probably a unique identifier. Statistically speaking nobody in the whole world has lived in exactly the same 5 cities and towns I have.

The heights are less unique, given my general location. Something like 0, 5, 10, 20 and 30 meters above sea level. With 10 being the current one.

Semi-ironically within hours of making that post I got the official confirmation that my workplace doesn't have the funds to keep me employed next year. So I might be adding a sixth city to that list next year. A new record high seems unlikely, but a record low is possible.

Usrin

Quote from: Daniel3D on March 09, 2022, 10:05:15 AM
I only gave them 3 out of 8. (Have done some minor things and didn't want it know) they never found any of it.

Until now... ;D

Daniel3D

Quote from: Usrin on March 09, 2022, 09:58:46 PM
Quote from: Daniel3D on March 09, 2022, 10:05:15 AM

Until now... ;D
Doesn't matter. I'm not doing the job it was an issue for anymore. And it's too long ago to have any trouble for it now.
Still, I will not go into detail.  8)  Just to be safe.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

alanrotoi

Quote from: Daniel3D on March 09, 2022, 11:00:07 PM
Still, I will not go into detail.  8)  Just to be safe.

Is about illegal stunts races? Is Skid your partner?