News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

GAR scoreboard

Started by dreadnaut, June 12, 2016, 04:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

A temporary thread to keep track of GAR scores for 2016

ZCT178

  • 12 Marco
  • 11 FinRok
  • 10 Friker
  • 9 Duplode

Marco

So we start from ZCT178 ? Honestly I think that we have raced also the first 3 races in a GAR way ?
Anyway it's not a problem this one, I really appreciate that you have inserted this sidescore. The only point that i dislike is that the Gar laptime is finishing also on the main scoreboard. I would like to leave the main but in that way I'm always present.

My dream is to see a championship scoreboard with the main and the newbie.  If I will have no strange health problems I can assure that i will participate till the end of year and beyond..

Marco

I have a new super idea ... Under the menĂ¹ "Competition", Create a new link named "Scoreboard G.A.R.: ZCT17x" with the GAR scoreboard inside. Basically is a duplication of the main scoreboard but only with the GAR pipsqueaks so to leave on the main link only the normal scoreboard plus the sidescore NORH. It's a cleaner situation. At the moment we are few Gar pipsqueaks but I think that there will be others.





Friker

Quote from: Marco on June 12, 2016, 06:45:27 PM
So we start from ZCT178 ? Honestly I think that we have raced also the first 3 races in a GAR way ?
It is your competition so you can say and sum it.

Quote from: Marco on June 12, 2016, 06:45:27 PM
Anyway it's not a problem this one, I really appreciate that you have inserted this sidescore. The only point that i dislike is that the Gar laptime is finishing also on the main scoreboard. I would like to leave the main but in that way I'm always present.
What? Man, you are posting replays to ZakStunts and do not want to publish them?

Quote from: Marco on June 12, 2016, 06:45:27 PM
My dream is to see a championship scoreboard with the main and the newbie.  If I will have no strange health problems I can assure that i will participate till the end of year and beyond..

Well, maybe my language may sound strong but I think you are asking really much. If you want your own championship so much than create it. I think own tracks and cars' ruleset would suite GAR more..

Rather not commenting on your "super(b) idea"..

Marco

Hi Friker , I read today your post :). Yes you are right , i'm asking too much and I know that. I also know that i'm becoming old and don't know how I can play .