News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

GAR scoreboard

Started by dreadnaut, June 12, 2016, 04:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

A temporary thread to keep track of GAR scores for 2016

ZCT178

• 12 Marco
  • 11 FinRok
  • 10 Friker
  • 9 Duplode

Marco

So we start from ZCT178 ? Honestly I think that we have raced also the first 3 races in a GAR way ?
Anyway it's not a problem this one, I really appreciate that you have inserted this sidescore. The only point that i dislike is that the Gar laptime is finishing also on the main scoreboard. I would like to leave the main but in that way I'm always present.

My dream is to see a championship scoreboard with the main and the newbie.  If I will have no strange health problems I can assure that i will participate till the end of year and beyond..

Marco

I have a new super idea ... Under the menù "Competition", Create a new link named "Scoreboard G.A.R.: ZCT17x" with the GAR scoreboard inside. Basically is a duplication of the main scoreboard but only with the GAR pipsqueaks so to leave on the main link only the normal scoreboard plus the sidescore NORH. It's a cleaner situation. At the moment we are few Gar pipsqueaks but I think that there will be others.

Friker

Quote from: Marco on June 12, 2016, 06:45:27 PM
So we start from ZCT178 ? Honestly I think that we have raced also the first 3 races in a GAR way ?
It is your competition so you can say and sum it.

Anyway it's not a problem this one, I really appreciate that you have inserted this sidescore. The only point that i dislike is that the Gar laptime is finishing also on the main scoreboard. I would like to leave the main but in that way I'm always present.
What? Man, you are posting replays to ZakStunts and do not want to publish them?

My dream is to see a championship scoreboard with the main and the newbie.  If I will have no strange health problems I can assure that i will participate till the end of year and beyond..

Well, maybe my language may sound strong but I think you are asking really much. If you want your own championship so much than create it. I think own tracks and cars' ruleset would suite GAR more..

Rather not commenting on your "super(b) idea"..

Marco

Hi Friker , I read today your post :). Yes you are right , i'm asking too much and I know that. I also know that i'm becoming old and don't know how I can play .