News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts Controls

Started by CTG, October 25, 2002, 01:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Is there anybody who knows something about keyboard setup of Stunts? Because it would be better to change gear-lever buttons (A and Y) for me if I want to learn how to use manual trm. Have you got any idea?

pArAnO

Why don't you use a and z? (just to know, that's what I'm using)

BonzaiJoe

I think if you download Stunts BB 1.1 from "www.kalpen.de", you will have the gears at SPACE and ENTER. I don't know if there is different solution...
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Quote from: "pArAnO"Why don't you use a and z? (just to know, that's what I'm using)

On Hungarian keyboards Z is swapped with Y.
It's a fortune stunts can handle this right, and doesn't put shift down on the real Z button. :)

Zak

zaqrack

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I think if you download Stunts BB 1.1 from "www.kalpen.de", you will have the gears at SPACE and ENTER. I don't know if there is different solution...

It just works fine with any downloaded BB 1.1 :)

CTG

OK, thanx guys! Perharps I can learn manual trm. with the new controls...  :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

...CTG will learn auto trm and show his skills which are good. He must find then a stronger team.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

No, I won't change a team. But I will fire my teammates!!!  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

shatterhand

I've just read about the 6th gear, I had never heard about that..

Does it only work with manual trm? In the Driving School nothing is mentioned about changing gears to reach the 6th gear.

I don't like using manual trm with Stunts that much, and I could never see many differences between playing with manual and automatic trm (I know, you can increase acelleration and all).

BonzaiJoe

You can reach 6th gear in Auto transmission by jumping while you're in the 5th gear. However, when you drive with manual transmission, you can shift into 5th gear prematurely, thus reaching 6th gear before (in the Indy, you just have to be at 5th gear, 8000 rpm). For this reason, and also because you can gain a lot of speed in any jump by shifting before you hit the ground, manual transmission is quite an advantage. It is also easier to use when you also use replay handling...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

dear shatterhand: i read that auto trans in ur opinion is equal to manual... try manual...

AH AH AH AH AH
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who won the 2021 season of ZakStunts?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview