News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT214 - Accuracy

Started by Cas, May 07, 2019, 12:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cas

Hi, folks!  Well, my track is up and I see some replays have already been posted in ZakStunts. I'm at work now, but I am wanting to watch them and see what you guys have been able to do on this baby so far! :D

Reading the first messages, I've realised my mistake when I made the little jump trick, in not including a split section for GAR to be possible. If it's still allowed, I would like to mend that up. May I?  I would modify the track in a way that it would still be compatible with replays already sent (except for the fact that the track-part of the file would be different, but that's fixable). If that's too much trouble, a special-rule is OK too, but I'm so sorry. I should've realised about this fact before posting the track. Anyway, just let me know and if I'm allowed, I'll make the change for you guys!
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

dreadnaut

Quote from: Cas on May 07, 2019, 12:28:31 AMAnyway, just let me know and if I'm allowed, I'll make the change for you guys!

I think we'll make do with a custom rule this time, with a short GAR exception for the "illusion" part of the track :D