News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Györ (USC 7)

Started by CTG, June 16, 2003, 01:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

yes but the nine times i referred to is more than a simple competition, its IRC, the hardest on earth.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

VERY BAD NEWS FOR UNSKILLED STUNTS pipsqueaks:

THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS TEMPORARILY OVER!!!  :cry:

Unfortunately I have to plan the next weeks to be in hospital, because today they found something wrong in my body. Perharps they will do biopsia, and after that they can say what's the real matter with me. If everything will be found well, I'll ask FEB Headquaters to let me continue working, and I'll get the computer again. But it will be only in October...  :( And a big trouble in my health can cause the end of USC forever. I only hope that we will reach "Zalaegerszeg" track next year!

BonzaiJoe

I wish you good luck, hope you get better.
Unskilledstunts was my favourite competition after the everlasting Zakstunts, so thank you for giving us many good months of that.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Very bad news :( It really is/was the 2nd best competition, although I don't like new design. But I hope to see this competition active again next year.

Get better and don't let disease to overtake you :wink:

alanrotoi

yes, very bad news but we all are with you CTG.

Good luck!!  :wink:

al il professore

USC is my favorite competition.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Quotebig trouble in my health
QuoteI have to plan the next weeks to be in hospital
* Gasp *
Bad news. :(
USC can wait, life can't.
Rest well.
Heal well.
Give us regular news.
Btw, I'm sure you will give us good news soon. :wink:

al il professore

:lol:  i just know i cant play stunts until 2045. as stunts pipsqueaks you should all be conscient that you can die in every race. speed is life. some of us who cant give the best of them on track must realize the luck they got to just take part. the "stunts gods" wont be a great help for CTG. Only his own strength and belief.

CTG

OK, USC restarted. What's your opinion about the track/ about chances? My own view:

- average USC design, less fun
- tricky, but a bit long
- cool car  :)
- very-very hard battle for Bonzai Joe against Alain

al il professore

gyor is not my favorite track ever.

CTG

Oh, what a polite view about that shitty track...  :D

CTG

Hey guys, only 2 days left...  :!:

Mingva

Only two days??? pfff, I should try that track at least

Mingva

`
Naaah, I won't try Gyor because of special rules.

al il professore

not very special rules: only the first thirty seconds driven like in IRC... oh! sorry! its true: those rules are stupid :)