News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Györ (USC 7)

Started by CTG, June 16, 2003, 01:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Let's see your wish-list! What kind of track do you need in September? And which car?

al il professore

ah ah i dont wish nothing, i hope i will be well surprised. (but no right oriented curves and no cork up down please)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

OK, both of them will be in large number...  :twisted: Joking, of course, i hate both elements :)

al il professore

ah ah ah i also hate these cars: the porsche march indy and the acura nsx ;)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Acura, Audi or Lancia will be that car...  :wink:

al il professore

wow! i like acura! and audi driving can be kinky sometimes

alanrotoi

Quote from: "al il professore"ah ah ah i also hate these cars: the porsche march indy and the acura nsx ;)

Quote from: "al il professore"wow! i like acura! and audi driving can be kinky sometimes

You changed your mind in four hours from hate to love. Incredible, impossible, unbelievable, ugly, wrong.

damn.

al il professore

i will explain to you:

since CTG choose to put a lot of the parts i hate on the next track (in a way of a joke) i decided to wank him and say the contrary of what i hate to make him use the cars i want... then it seems contradiction to low level readers and irony to grade A ones.

BonzaiJoe

INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY!!!!!

(if it has to be one of those three cars, Acura please)

And let's see a short and slow track without any bridge corners :D
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Well, I don't want to use any car again from the last 6 races, so Indy is impossible. And what's more: Gy?r is said to be 'The town of rivers', so some bridge will be necessary...  :D

Krys TOFF

How to put BJ in bad mood :
QuoteIndy is impossible
Quotesome bridge will be necessary
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

For me, I don't want a 6th gear track because there will be in Kalpen contest for 3 months (august to october), and probably on Zak's comp last track of the year...
And Stunts LOL is already a yearly indy comp with Zak rules...

So : I want a short-powerfull-around-1-minute-long-track with a "slow but not too slow" car. Let's say Alan's "Melange" for example. :wink:

alanrotoi

Quote from: "al il professore"i will explain to you:

since CTG choose to put a lot of the parts i hate on the next track (in a way of a joke) i decided to wank him and say the contrary of what i hate to make him use the cars i want... then it seems contradiction to low level readers and irony to grade A ones.

I only underline all what you wrote in bold....

alanrotoi

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY INDY!!!!!

(if it has to be one of those three cars, Acura please)

And let's see a short and slow track without any bridge corners :D

Oooh this is an anti-rotoi msg!!  :lol: I hate Acura, the short tracks and I like bridge corners  :lol:

I agree only about the INDY

al il professore

ok no indy please :) he won nine times with it.

alanrotoi

It were more than 9. Remeber Hendaye 2002 and 2003, Noisy (SLOL), David, ACT01... all with INDY.