News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

phone, ringtones, wallpapers :)

Started by al il professore, June 18, 2003, 12:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Thanks BJ! I'll use it as my desktop from now on so there's no need for me to post it here.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Renato Biker

Quote from: "al il professore"QUE PUTAAAAAA!!!

hahahaha, very good portuguese

Renato Biker

look the mine wallpaper: my friend, me and my brother, respectively, on the peak of Brazil's south region.

Renato Biker

or this: I am with white t-shirt

CTG

BonzaiJoe

Are you good at Mine Sweeper? :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Are you good at Mine Sweeper? :-)

That is a reeeeeeeeeeally boring and crappy game... :?
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "Renato Biker"look the mine wallpaper: my friend, me and my brother, respectively, on the peak of Brazil's south region.

hahahahaha, teu irm?o t? com rider velho e meia, CREEEEEDO!!!
:-D  :-D  :-D  :-D

sorry everybody for the portuguese, but i couldnt miss the joke... :wink:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Chulk

Hey. You are apologysing to much! It doesn't bother me, so I forgive you.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Renato Biker

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"
Quote from: "Renato Biker"look the mine wallpaper: my friend, me and my brother, respectively, on the peak of Brazil's south region.

hahahahahaha, n?o ligue pra isso cara, n?s tinhamos acabado de acordar, repare na minha meia por cima da cal?a :P:P:P:P

sorry for the portuguese, I wrote thus because vamologo is a stupid guy hahaha

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "Chulk"Hey. You are apologysing to much! It doesn't bother me, so I forgive you.

thats because, the nice guy named CTG  :roll: , who talked alot in hungarian all the time, became envious/jalousie    :oops:  because of my rare portuguese and like a spoiled child cried out to zak: "vamolo is writing portugueeeese! vamolo is writing portugueeeese!"

hahahahahaha :-D :-D  :-D
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "Renato Biker"

hahahahahaha, n?o ligue pra isso cara, n?s tinhamos acabado de acordar, repare na minha meia por cima da cal?a :P:P:P:P

sorry for the portuguese, I wrote thus because vamologo is a stupid guy hahaha

and I even dont bother if you like men!
hahahahaha  :-D  :-D  :-D

Renato Biker

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:

hahahahahaha

CTG

Quote from: "Chulk"Hey. You are apologysing to much! It doesn't bother me, so I forgive you.

thats because, the nice guy named CTG  :roll: , who talked alot in hungarian all the time, became envious/jalousie    :oops:  because of my rare portuguese and like a spoiled child cried out to zak: "vamolo is writing portugueeeese! vamolo is writing portugueeeese!"

hahahahahaha :-D :-D  :-D

LOL, when did I use hungarian at common places so often? I guess never.