News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Real dashboard of the Lancia Delta and Evo version

Started by Ryoma, January 24, 2021, 07:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

There is nothing wrong with your car; the difference is a bug in the 1991 versions of the game. If you try it in the 1990 versions, you'll find it behaves the same in both directions (with the lower, right turn grip).

GTAManRCR

Ryoma, try using 4-D Sports Driving (Not 4D Sports Driving, and not Stunts 1.0)
At the wiki article of the game versions, look at them. Left corner bias is present in Stunts 1.1 and 4D Sports Driving but not in Stunts 1.0 and 4-D Sports Driving
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

GTAManRCR

Quote from: Duplode on March 16, 2021, 07:35:51 PM
There is nothing wrong with your car; the difference is a bug in the 1991 versions of the game. If you try it in the 1990 versions, you'll find it behaves the same in both directions (with the lower, right turn grip).
Yes, and I also told this to Marco, but he didn't take seriously, and didn't download 4-D Sports Driving

Ryoma

GTAManRCR

Ryoma

Thanks I will try. Actually, I have a lot of job, so I cannot be present.

Ryoma

I made some little modification of the dashboard :
- restoring the odometer that some salvages people destroyed (lol),
- put the start engine button on its aluminium plate present in the last version of the Evo 2...and I think present on Evo 3.

GTAManRCR

Marco didn't like the odometer that's why I removed it for him, and I thought it would be a good implemention to the non-Marco edition too

Ryoma

Ryoma

The Evo 2 is back on my MEGA with the dashboard improvement.

Ryoma

See somes mistakes on the Marco Live and made somes corrections. I did not try it because Viper

Ryoma

Ryoma

KyLiE

Ryoma

Some modifications to reduce the 2 grey triangle on the top.