News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Numbers about yourself

Started by CTG, January 18, 2009, 11:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: alanrotoi on November 18, 2022, 12:58:59 AM
Quote from: CTG on November 18, 2022, 12:29:33 AMBöbszlee, Akoss Poo, Usrin, Lupuszka, Kahdra, Zak McKracken, Umberto Ácsó, Bonzai Joe, Dinmor, JTK, KHR, Lise...

Keeping aside family pipsqueaks (Manowar, Eddie Brother, La Popis) I met Paleke, Goyo, Gutix and Lukas. I thought the list was larger.

Drivers I have known before becoming a Stunts driver:

Family: Lupuszka (I made her a Stunts driver).
Former classmates: CTG, Usrin.

Drivers I met during Stunts meetings:
2003: Zak McKracken (and dunno who of him, friends, girlfriend, relatives... some of them participated in the competition)
2004: KHR, JTK, Bonzai Joe, Dinmor
2005: Aignur, Krys Toff, Diesel Joe
2006: Lised

Other drivers:
-Szabee, a friend from the University, I made him a Stunts driver for one race.
-Böbszlee, around 2014-15.
Other interesting fact: I heard Gutix playing HammerFall's Dreamland's intro guitar riffs online.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

alanrotoi

Oh well keeping aside former friends I only met Gutix and Paleke thanks to Stunts. ;D

Quote from: Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister on November 22, 2022, 06:33:58 PMOther interesting fact: I heard Gutix playing HammerFall's Dreamland's intro guitar riffs online.

Ooh that's cool!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I forgot Kahdra, my wife... I also made her a Stunts driver.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Cas

I was a Stunts pipsqueak before meeting any other. A friend of mine brought me Stunts when I had just got my first computer back in 1993. He himself wasn't very interested in the game. He liked it, but liked others much more. He hadn't even tried to make a working track. He thought the game had a bug that prevented one from creating valid tracks only because he had tried once to make a track and it didn't occur to him that it had to be a closed circuit.

First time I entered a tournament, it was WSC. I entered with my brother. Some time later, I met Paleke personally. And now, recently, I've met Daniel3D and Overdrijf.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Cas

Leo's post is a well known song here. It actually belongs to the Brazilian band Os Paralamas do Succeso. They have been especially successful in Argentina in the 90s. Very good band! :)

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: Cas on December 10, 2022, 04:36:40 PMLeo's post is a well known song here. It actually belongs to the Brazilian band Os Paralamas do Succeso. They have been especially successful in Argentina in the 90s. Very good band! :)
I put the spanish language version, not the original in portuguese

The band is related in Brazil with the 80s.

This is the original version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts_7BYubYws

Cas

Yes, Os Paralamas released many songs in Spanish. I read they've been more successful over here than anywhere else. I can tell from my own memories that they were indeed playing everywhere you'd go at that time. That's a very good video. Fito has also released several of his songs in Portuguese. I miss those times because that was the last period in which the most popular music that played in Argentina was also good music. After that, people started to prefer bad music and if you wanted good music, you have to search for it.