News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stroke

Started by ZakKrack, October 18, 2002, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Here you can write your comments and votes on Stroke.

zaqrack

Stroke review

When driven with the indy, it's quite an easy track, not so many tricks, and well, it's a little bit boring. It's short, but seems long.

Indy Score: 2

Driven with the Lamborghini Countach, everything changes. The first jump is hard to take, and the rest of the track is challenging as well, but not too hard. So you must concentrate, but you won't kick the computer after 3 mins. Length is below 2 mins, so this is how a track for slower cars should look like:

Lamborghini Score: 5

The scenery overview is nice with the rivar and the hills, altough the scenery objects look a bit too organized, and rarely placed. While driving it gets better, still rare, spacy, but not boring.

Scenery Score: 3

As I said before, lenght is about perferct with both cars (5), but looks like nobody cared about shortcuts, and so lots of the challenge can fade into the darkness, especially when using power gear. Should be re-thought. (1)

Competition Score: 3

Alltogether 20, divided by 6 you'll get the result:

My ranking for Stroke is Average. 3

Zak

al il professore

I love the minimalist idea. Straights and curves thats stunts. I like it. I would drive often on it. Less well designed than beijing of course. but for me its a 4.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Hmm, maybe isn't very interesting to race with indy. So, I raced a lot with IMSA cars, and I have fun. It seems what track is designed for comp. newbies or Stunts beginners  

Advantages: speed, fun, good lenght and layout;

Disadvantages: lack of scenery.

Not needed or what to change:

- ???

There's my vote:

Fun and Interest - 2.5 from 3

Length and Layout - 2.5 from 3

Terrain and Scenery - 1.5 from 3

So, my overal vote for Stroke is 4