News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts YouTube Channel

Started by Daniel3D, January 20, 2023, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overdrijf

I got reminded that this is a good place to announce new videos. This month we're doing "just in time" teaching. Or maybe just too late, depending on how sharp those current times will turn out to be. We're doing a powergear race? Here's a powergear episode! Level up your powersliding today by driving around a lake with me, and also sort of with Aburaf.

Here's the link.

Daniel3D

We should make an aburaf special.
It's a wonderful story.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Cas

Great video!  Also, the idea of finishing it with a set of bloopers is really good!

I agree that AbuRaf deserves a special video with his whole story from his beginnings in Stunts. That could be released for his birthday, which if 14 January. We have a lot of time.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

alanrotoi

I have a text he wrote about his experience joining the stunts community. It needs a proper translation from Spanish... or maybe not, it depends on how this video will be scripted. Should we ask permission to his son, SergioBaro also a Stunts pipsqueak? Maybe a kind of short documentary? Adding an interview?

Daniel3D

Quote from: alanrotoi on March 13, 2023, 11:51:25 PMI have a text he wrote about his experience joining the stunts community.
That is certainly very useful.
And please ask his son.
Also about the level of personal information.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Overdrijf

Video update time: the fourth Stunts Pro Academy episode is online: how to survive a cork up/down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlEmZoq5vso

Cas

Great video! I had never tried to go up the cork from the outside! :o  It now makes sense to me that such thing would work, but I wouldn't have guessed before!
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.