News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts addon for GTA San Andreas

Started by alanrotoi, March 16, 2023, 08:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Overdrijf

Okay, that's pretty cool.

I'm kind of yealous of the software versatility too, we don't have a tool to do the inverse.

...At least not yet...

Cas

I wasn't able to download it. Anyway, if this is for GTA San Andreas, I wouldn't be able to run it. Screenshots? :P
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Duplode

Sensational, great find!  :D  There's a certain affinity between GTA and Stunts in the freedom-to-roam aspect, so it somehow makes sense for something like this to exist. I happen to have San Andreas on Steam, so I'll give it a spin on the weekend. Also, it looks like one of the authors is @kurtis2221 !

Quote from: Cas on March 17, 2023, 12:26:02 AMI wasn't able to download it. Anyway, if this is for GTA San Andreas, I wouldn't be able to run it. Screenshots? :P

Here is an alternative page
, with a working download link and screenshots.

Cas

It looks really good!  I've been watching the videos on YouTube from that link.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

GTAManRCR

GTA San Andreas has a different physical engine, so the loop-de-loops aren't passable the way they are in Stunts
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

Daniel3D

Quote from: GTAMan18 on March 17, 2023, 05:23:09 AMGTA San Andreas has a different physical engine, so the loop-de-loops aren't passable the way they are in Stunts
Yes, it can not transfer the foreward momentum to backwards in the loop. That's why you stop.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)