News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Put this newbie in his place.. Short dirt rally track

Started by Niels007007, November 19, 2023, 03:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niels007007

Hi,

So I've been complaining about the 'spin physics' a bit and it is time to show me how it is done..

I'm curious how fast or slow I am, so if you feel like putting me in my place.. :D Here is the track and my replay, I gave it about 5 attempts, using Stunts 1.0 with the Integrale.

I wouldn't call it a competition, just curious what you people do with this car on this track, if you feel like having a go..

Regards,
Niels Heusinkveld

Daniel3D

Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

dreadnaut

Sticking to the road (no shortcuts) I drove a fun 2'38". Thank you for the track ;D

Duplode

Quote from: Niels007007 on November 19, 2023, 03:02:01 PMHere is the track and my replay, I gave it about 5 attempts, using Stunts 1.0 with the Integrale.

So far I've had two sessions of five attempts each, the first one last week and the second a moment ago. My best time so far is a 2:27.90, on today's first lap. A good challenge, and it had been a while since I last raced on Stunts 1.0 -- thanks! This track would suit the DGC leaderboard well, by the way.

Duplode

In today's session, which might have had a bit more than 5 attempts, I got a 1:23.70. Getting closer -- but your lap is a strong benchmark!

Spoonboy

I can't speak for Stunts 1.0, but I just tried this with a couple of cars on 1.1 and had fun!
Integrale: 2:38.15
Stratos: 2:40.05

This track is great practice for mud driving, I'll come back to it to try other cars.

@Niels007007 please do put it on our DGC Leaderboard - it's a great NoRH challenge :)