News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT274 Mirage

Started by Argammon, April 10, 2024, 07:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZdnBurns

I' feeling stupid... I can't find a option to insert a file here... Even an image I would have to insert a link.
I tried the DOS Game Club, but is not allowed tracks with these illusion tricks.
But thanks for the help!!

Duplode

Quote from: ZdnBurns on June 24, 2024, 06:37:20 PMI can't find a option to insert a file here... Even an image I would have to insert a link.

You have to click the Reply button below (or above) the thread to open the full interface; there will be an attachment button there. (The Quick Reply box, which was added by a forum upgrade not too long ago, doesn't have that button indeed.)

ZdnBurns

Finally!!! I found it! Hope you enjoy, and really avoid the palms!
Thanks a lot: @mrdries , @Argammon , @Duplode , @Erik Barros , @Cas

Erik Barros

Quote from: ZdnBurns on June 24, 2024, 08:14:27 PMFinally!!! I found it! Hope you enjoy, and really avoid the palms!
Thanks a lot: @mrdries , @Argammon , @Duplode , @Erik Barros , @Cas

Cool, it's a very interesting design, I'll test it as soon as possible. Which car do you suggest?

ZdnBurns

Quote from: Erik Barros on June 25, 2024, 01:51:08 AMCool, it's a very interesting design, I'll test it as soon as possible. Which car do you suggest?

I like Melange, ZR1-GT3. I'll try the new Mazda too. But it's not very complex, I think it's just a cool ride, observing the illusion components, with your favorite car.

Cas

Hey!  You know, I had this kind of track in my mind as soon as I saw mine uploaded. The thing is the original name was different: "Keep calm and drive by the palms" or something like that. Then Dreadnaut thought it'd be better to change it, which makes sense because it was a long and boring name. The thing is the track didn't provide any chance for a palm to be an obstacle, so when I saw the new name, I started inmagining something like what you've posted there :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

mrdries

Very cool track.

When someone else plays around with such stuff, you always get these things I'd never thought of doing.