News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Permanent tracks

Started by CTG, November 01, 2002, 12:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Get on the Szputnyik = Sz?llj be a szputnyikba! It was the title of my favorite school band's most popular song (it was just fun). Szputnyik was the first rocket (or satellite?) of the USSR in the 50's...

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

CTG, didn't you know that Bonzai Joe has a 162 IQ??? It was in his personal bio in the old forum. He's a genius, not only at Stunts. So we must respect him...

WHO IS RUMCI???
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

Well some clever people said that I have 152, so I can join the Hungarian MENSA club (that's a club for people, who have an IQ greater than 150, and this is the world's 2%).
Maybe I will, but I really dislike swaggering with this, so just handle it as another interesting fact. :)

So Cork's Crew's average IQ is now 155. :)
I hope our average speed will be greater somehow. :)))

Zak

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

When I was a young child my parents, nannies in the nursery school, teachers in the primary school said that I should test my brain, let's make my IQ. That was becuase I can write since 1985 or 1986 (at the age of 2 or 3), I can count in my head very quickly and they said I'm talented in Maths. (Well, the distance between Maths and me grew with the march of the time, although I had a five school leaving exam.) But I ignored that. Since 1990 I know all of the names in the calendar. But that's all, expect for it don't know anything special. People said that my IQ is arund 160-170 but it's impossible. I think I have about 130-140 which is high but extremely high like Zak's and Bonzai's. So I have to shut up and hide, you are so clever...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mingva

Topic was:
QuoteI'm unable to download permanent tracks...

zaqrack

Quote from: "Mingva"Topic was:
QuoteI'm unable to download permanent tracks...

Hm well, yes. :)
Could anyone please send me the original perm.zip?
I cant find it, and want to publish a new one as a verty last solution.

CTG

Shoegazing Leo

The Sputiniks (write in this way...) was a brazilian band of 60's: If I`m not wrong, Roberto Carlos (the singer, not the Real Madrid's left defender) singed on this band...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT242 track, from ZakStunts season 2021?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview