News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Attention human pipsqueaks

Started by alanrotoi, June 15, 2002, 01:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I have an idea to make a different competition. Something like Zak's permanent competition, but with the difference that, instead of which tracks be Bernies or Skids, one by each computer pipsqueak, tracks will be the representation of the human pipsqueaks (we! ). Then these could be Roy's, Usrin's, Bonzai's, Mingva's... One track by each pipsqueak. I think it's great and we can also see not only the best drivers there, the best track builders too.  

Would you like to see the other pipsqueaks fighting by the first position in your own track? What do you think about it?

CTG

I think it's a useful idea! Ten permanent tracks are not enough, because is so boring to drive on them after a long time...   And I have a question also: there's no Otto's and Otto's Closed track. Why?  

Anonymous

don't know if the drivers would really send in tracks. on the ISA-Site we are telling the drivers to do this since we are online. There's is also a possibility to make a championship track, but the number of all tracks we got is still: 0!!!          

alanrotoi

I didn't know that the idea already was exposed. Nevertheless is a suggestion of which I think it would be good. I don't want to manage a competition, sincerely I do not have time. If the idea already exists in ISA I support it  . Are there the same rules that in ISA  or each competitor chooses his own rules for the tracks?

Anonymous

If you send a track for the permanent competition, you can make your own rules, we'll put them on the site then.

But if you are making a track for the championship, it will have the ISA-Rules.

Looking forward to see some tracks of you guys!

CTG

Where shall I send that track?

Bonzai Joe

As far as I know, Alan's idea and ISA's iea are not the same. According to Alan, all drivers would make one track, called by their name, and I think that is a great idea. I also think if you posted it in the ISA news, people would send in tracks. At least I will   When my computer recovers... Oh that's what I forgot to tell you   My computer got struck by a virus, which means I'm probably going to lose my harddisk. And all my replays. Therefore, if any of you competition managers have the time to send me those of my replays that you have, at any time, I would very much appreciate it. You don't have to hurry.

Cheers and happy racing!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

...I've got it in March, but I wasn't brave enough to tell it to Zak. Surely I would send a track.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Anonymous

@ all: You can send your tracks weverytime to our official e-mail-address: ISA-online@gmx.net

@ Bonzai Joe: I know that the ideas of the ISA and that one from Alan are different, but they have the same result: We will have more different tracks and racing would get more interesting.

About writing it in the news:

We wrote it on 6.June 2002

and it has always been written in the rules for the permanent competition.

alanrotoi

Maybe ISA could add in permanent competition the own tracks of the pipsqueaks. I sent the "Aqueduct" but that's not my home   I only rent that place where I built the track  

That is a good and hard track only for strong men/women. I'll build Alan's track and that will my home and you are invited to race on it.   Sincerely I would like to see Bonzai's, I think you can do great tracks.