News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

With or without rh?

Started by pArAnOXxX, October 16, 2002, 05:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pArAnOXxX

I'm out of the competition since the site was temporary abandoned this summer...

now, I want to know, is rh is dead? or some of you are still using it? (shame on you!)

Anonymous

Wind of change hasn't arrived to Stuntsworld yet.

Everything is like it was. Just Juank23 is driving without replay-handling. I will do so in 2003 when I will start racing again. Maybe I will test my talent in NORH-Driving in the two last championship-tracks. We'll see...

juank 23

as it happens in f1, the people is getting borried of things that make the competition borring and no totally honest, pershing and me are going to battle the replay handlers, you want to be the third paranoxx, think about it and tell me your decision.

other thing NO RH is not that bad, last race i won my first no replay handling point at ISA, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pArAnOXxX

I'm with you since the beginning...!

No-rh rules!

al il professore

OKAY WE ARE FOUR GUYS!

I will play without RH of course, i wont win... but i will play against U three!  

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

juank 23

ok lets start at buenos aires showing real talent, cool for the guys that believe in no RH, its going to be hard but intersant, good luck and see ya

Bonzai Joe

I want to do everything I can to place well in the competitions this year, but okay, from January 2003 I will be driving without replay handling if you are really serious. BUT! My times without replay handling have always been extremely good, and now I think I know why... Most of you seem to have your gears on A and Z, while I have them on SPACE and ENTER, which is much much better. This means I can drive with manual transmission and without replay handling, which is a big advantage. Am I right?

juank 23

i think that its a little unfair with the ones who drive in auto, because in manual you can force the gearbox, and get the higher speed in every jump, dont you think thats a great problem?????????????

Mingva

Juan, why you don't race with manual transm.? Maybe in your keyboard only arrows? Or you even haven't keyboard and racing with mouse?  

juank 23

i dont think driving with mouse is possible, and talking about manual, i dont like it, but i understand that the ones who drive in manual are going to be a little better, the thing is to win or to stay over the manuals.

bonzai is the best in manual, be careful

Krys TOFF

I play with RH and i really think it is necessary to do so to learn all Stunts tricks.

Using F3 view is also useful when ISA rules apply to be sure not to be outside the track.

I think i would be VERY slow without RH, or very nervous against my PC, it depends.

Btw, at least until the end of 2k2, i'll drive WITH RH.

Sorry no-RH guyz, i won't follow you except if obliged by rules. But in this case, everyone would drive without RH and, maybe, Alan won't win every race.  Just maybe... This guy is so fast...

As for gears, auto gears are good to learn the track at the beginning, but don't expect to be 1st with auto gears.

Manual is the best way to reach 6th gear. That's a fact. and 6th gear is often the key to success on Zak's competition.  

pArAnOXxX

I'm always manual, even if I'm drving without rh

no problem at all

anyone, like me, who is alone and driving without replay handling want to create a team?

I'm asking you, please, to put another scoreboard, without point value, to see the no replay handling only.. and of course put us on the general scoreboard

n-rh is real racing

rh is a waste of time    Edited by: pArAnOXxX at: 10/18/02 10:03:27 pm

Anonymous

Ok guys,

let's make an inofficial NORH-Ranking.

But: Please do just send replays which you have really driven without RH. Those where you use RH send for the official competition. Of course it will be possible to send a RH and a NORH time. The NORH-time will be just on the NORH-Scoreboard.

So Bonzai and others: Keep on fighting in the RH-League, but show your real talent in the NORH-Classification.

Stunts should be fun, not cheating. So please be honest.

best regards,

Pershing II

juank 23

im glad to know that there are a lot of good people here, not only the ones who drive without RH, the ones who drive with RH too, all of you are showing honesty and passion for a game, and the ones who feel live with passion, get good results, my most honest and sincerly wishes to all of you friends.........

al il professore

yes, but i dont understand two things:

1. Bonzai 'jacky' Joe: what s the prob with manual-auto trans and RH... Because at my home, my PC is allowing me to use manual trans too in auto gear, because when i push space it toggles a speed up, like in yours... and i suppose enter toggles a gear down? Well we are all equal then, because we can all use it too?? explain it to me please.

2. why Krys believes alan will be slower in NO RH... Because I got the proof he is LA BOMBA STUNTS DEL ANO 2002! This one will beat anything that will put in front of him: even Godzilla in a pilot suit, men... If only godzilla could fit in a pilot suit, that i dont believe too much  
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.