News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Cork's Crew

Started by zaqrack, October 20, 2002, 10:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Key word :
Quoteapproximately
:roll:  :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Time hiders top 5

1. alain
2. roy
3. alan rotoi
4. bonzai joe
5. akoss poo
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

forgot argammon. between 2nd and 3rd

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

You spotted it :D

I wanted to say I sent my times exactly when I did them, but then I remembered that I didn't do that all the time. There were a few times when I didn't.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

quiet days nightmares:

alain 'where is charlie' il professore
bonzai 'camouflage' joe
akoss 'oops-i-did-it-again' poo
alan 'ambush-road-runner' rotoi

hiding time is the same sport for everyone :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Hey! Remember this is a car done in MeganiuM Industries (MMI). I'm not hidding times, I'm hidding secrets of the car.

Now it's too late for you so I'll tell you. This car teletransports itself without penalty time!

I'll wait you in the finish line with a juice fruit 8)

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Hey! Remember this is a car done in MeganiuM Industries (MMI). I'm not hidding times, I'm hidding secrets of the car.

Now it's too late for you so I'll tell you. This car teletransports itself without penalty time!

I'll wait you in the finish line with a juice fruit 8)

what?! you are a cheater! i won't drive more on this track!

629.09 km

CTG

Jacky! I have sent you an e-mail few weeks ago, but got no answer. Can you tell your opinion to me?

Krys TOFF

CTG left Damage Inc. since today and joined the crew of Cork.

CTG is doomed to be Cork's slave now.

CTG now means Cork The God.

Caxmeister The Great no more.

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"CTG left Damage Inc. since today and joined the crew of Cork.

CTG is doomed to be Cork's slave now.

CTG now means Cork The God.

Caxmeister The Great no more.

I think we will be teammates again in the future... I don't know when but I feel that. :)

al il professore

argammon wont send his time to ctg, bonzai joe wont play, and zatanziege will be iced in hell frozen itself. no future.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

LMAO And alain will be found Beatdown on the beach near Arhus...
Idiot......

BonzaiJoe

Would you stop it please!? I've had enough of all that useless Helen-fighting everytime I visit the forum. You are grown people, and any of you could stop this nonsense in a second. Yes, I agree that Alain is a raving madman whose spam annoys anyone, but you are contributing more to this Helen-fight at the moment in my opinion, Argammon.
Of course you can meet without beating anyone down, and I know you both want to, so why don't you just stop posting bitching on the forum (and not worry about who gets the last words, as all words are childish and pointless anyway, so really it's a bigger accomplishment NOT to get the last word)?

Sorry if I sound pissed off, it's because I am. Now I'll calm down...  :oops:  :P
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

I don't agree with you on everything you said,but some things are definatly right.I could try to analyze this and that,explain that and whine about this,but I will just leave it at that.

CTG

i want to see a replay from you, argy. :)