News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Mistake

Started by Bismarck, November 13, 2002, 08:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

bismark is the name of a german boat which is now under the seas, around north atlantic. Yeah the minardi incident was bad.

Yeah we are definitely gentlemen on this forum i love that. AH AH

Yeah english is the language of the CIA and we aint all gonna speak one day this language (what the fak?) because WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING, COMES WAR.

Lets speak stunts. and fight on trax. With lap times. mmh. i love stunts.

Yeah, alanrotoi cant drive fast this month, thats why he competes in the number of posts he can pollute in this forum. I mean, he puts his facking nose in all that smells the shit, and puts on the fire everywhere when its not his matters.

AH AH AH dirty dog.

12XU all. :))
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Aaargh. Aaargh. Aaargammon  :!:
I'm nothing but just a trainee, huh ?
So what is the scale ?
1 : Newbie
2 : Trainee
3 : Good pipsqueak
4 : Excellent pipsqueak (Akoss Poo, Usrin, ...)
5 : Top driver (BJ, Alain, Mingva, Zak, Ben)
6 : Argammon ??
But don't forget 7 : Alan Rotoi :lol:

I know i need to practice, u don't have to say it. I know i'm not a top driver, but i'm the 1st no-top driver in the scoreboard today (24 November) :!: I feel myself offensed. :x

If u want me to improve (but i improve every day i race, look at the scoreboard sometimes), send me ur replays :!:
Let's do a real teamwork. I'm sending all my replays to u as i did with all other Orion drivers, whatever their place in the scoreboard.

Leo and i still have a lot to learn about driving skills, but u have to learn about teamwork. Maybe Bismark was not the best teamate to learn teamwork, i don't know... :wink:

I'm sure u said that because the day u posted it on the forum u, Al and Mingy were the top 3 in the scoreboard and i was 10th or 11th then.
But i don't play Stunts everyday. I don't even turn on my computer everyday ! (shame on me :oops: )

Stunts is just fun for me, i play other computer games too. I'm not a Stunts addict, just a Stunts lover. :wink:
I don't care if i'm the last in the scoreboard as long as i enjoy racing and this community.
Of course, i prefer when i'm in top 10. :lol:

But when i'm with my family (i have 1 wife (only :cry: ), 4 children and 1 cat to love in real life), i think it's not really important to be just a "trainee" in Stunts world then.

Btw, it will be clearer next year : Alain, Mingva and u will be in Pro League, Leo and i will be in Amateur league.
Then u won't have to say anything about the skills of ur "trainee" teammates and stay on ur "Pro" world...

When i joined Orion, the other 2 drivers (Mingva and Alain) arrived only a few months before in Stunts community and so i hoped they won't consider me as a "2nd class" driver.
It was, and it is still the case, thanks pals :D.
But u're not like Mingva and Alain, or so it seems... :(

My praise is now finished, and i want to thank Alan Rotoi (the genius who changed from "Newbie class" to "Top drivers class" in only one month :shock:  :D ) for his reaction. :wink:

Post-Scriptum :
1/ don't compare Stunts with formula One. We all have the same car on Stunts and that's not the case AT ALL in F1. Btw, I'm sure Schumi can still win a race with a Minardi. :lol:
2/ i should have sent this reply in 4 or 5 parts to win the "most post sender" award... :lol:

Bismarck

Cool statement, just let your feelings out.  :D
We (the Stunts community) understand you, and offer you our shoulder to find some consolation.

In which way do you love your cat?
More platonic or physically?  :wink:

By the way i am the perfect team made, i dont talk to my team member , dont share knowledge and i try to take maximum benefit for myself from my team mades knowledge.  :twisted:

Argammon

Sorry I didn't want to critisize you kryss.
Thought I explained myself earlier here but ok well:

Trainee is not a bad word for me it's a word for hard working talented new drivers ;)

+I did send my replays to Alain and asked him to send them on :)

I though he did so.....

Krys TOFF

Well, i talked on the chat with Argammon and it seems clearer for me now.

I accept ur apologies, let's start a real teamwork from now and kick the others out of the top of the scoreboard :!:  :wink:

Go Oriooooooooooooooooooooooon  :arrow:

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 24, 2002, 11:42:56 PM
Aaargh. Aaargh. Aaargammon  :!:
I'm nothing but just a trainee, huh ?
So what is the scale ?
1 : Newbie
2 : Trainee
3 : Good pipsqueak
4 : Excellent pipsqueak (Akoss Poo, Usrin, ...)
5 : Top driver (BJ, Alain, Mingva, Zak, Ben)
6 : Argammon ??
But don't forget 7 : Alan Rotoi :lol:

I like the way that Krys used to mock Superiorgammon.

CTG

Quote from: Bismarck on November 13, 2002, 08:46:47 PM
Maybe i wasn't here for a long time but i think Argammon is still a member of the EUROTEAM MASTERSTUNTS and not of Orion.

Or does anyone believe, that Michael Schumacher will drive for Minardi?  :twisted:

...and a proof: Bismarck = Argammon! ;D